Halloween Night

Eddie's Pov:
It was the day before Halloween and I was so excited. Halloween is definitely my favorite out of all the seasons. I just love how one can dress up in anything and be anything they want for one night. Also people give you free candy, I mean who would say no to that.

I am 16 and I may be to old for some but I wanted this to be my last year of trick or treating. I'm going to miss it a lot, I'm going to miss being a kid and getting to do kid things.

I went out riding my skateboard, down passed the phoenix house. I was riding on the side of the road with my headphones on listening to Kid Cudi, I heard a car horn and scared me half to death, that I fell off my board and into the little forest.

"What an Asshole" I said out load.

As I got up I saw what looked like a meadow in the forest woods. I walk closer and saw that the only light, was coming through the tall trees, into the forest. Shining on the little meadow. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I see two bunnies eating the green grass. It was quite, and the bunnies were beautiful innocent creatures.

Then that gave me an idea, I should be a bunny for Halloween

Then that gave me an idea, I should be a bunny for Halloween. I skateboarded all the way down to the town. I looked, and found a store that is only selling Halloween costumes for a limited time. I walk in and look until I see it. The perfect bunny costume. I go up to the counter and pay for the costume.

As I was walking home I thought about River, I thought how cool it would be to ask him to go trick or treating with me. Well he might think I'm a loser for going tick or treating. Oh well he is the only person I know around this place.

I skateboard all the way back to River's house. I stop in front the big house, pick up my skateboard and walk to the stunning glass door. I rang the door bell, after about a minute I heard someone come up to the door. I turn around to see river leaning on the open door frame smiling at me.

"What" I said confused

"Nothing, what's in the bag" he says crossing his arms.

"Oh well it's my Halloween costume, and I came here to ask you if you wanted to go with me" I said shyly of what he was going to say next.

"Aw how cute, you still go trick or treating" he said with a chuckle.

"Whatever dude" I said about to walk away.

"Wait, I didn't say I didn't want to go" he said walking down the steps to face me.

"Okay, so you wanna go then?" I said annoyed.

"Okay sure" he said with a smile.