Running On Empty

Eddie's Pov:
After the long day of school, I walk out to the parking lot to find River's car. After 10 minutes or so, I see River walking over to me.

On the ride home River invites me to hangout at his house.

Hour Later

River and I were just listening to music when I started staring at him. I have grown so close to river over the last month. He is my big brother in a away. But I also feel this weird sensation in my stomach. He has teacher me so much about life. I have grown attached to him in away. I mean I can't go an hour with out seeing him.

We are always touchy-feely with each other. I mean we always couple and I basic walk around in my underwear in front of him. River really doesn't care. One time he came from the shower walking in naked not caring that I'm in the room.

Two Hours Later

River was being kinda strange in the last hour. He hasn't really been talking, kinda distance from me. Not really cuddling me.

"River what's wrong. I'm getting a strange vibe from you" I said getting on top of him.

"Well I do have to tell you something" he said happily.

"I'm not really supposed to tell anyone yet but I can't hold it in anymore. I'M GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE" he said with excitement.

"What, a movie" I said shocked.

"Yes, I have wanted to act my whole life but was waiting for the right time and movie.

"What's the movie called" I said curiously.

"Running On Empty "

"What the heck does that mean" I replied.

"I can't tell you, I will get in trouble" he said smirking.

"Oh well, I can't believe your going to be in a movie. That's so cool" I said hugging him.

"I'm so nervous, but the good kind"

"When are you leaving" I said.

"Tomorrow" he said sadly.

"For how long" I said.

"Well........ months" he said not looking me in the eyes.

"Months" I said shocked.

"I will come back and see you when I can" he said kissing my neck.

"You better" I said playing with his hair.