Release Date

Eddie's Pov:
It's been 4 weeks since River has been gone, and I miss him so much. He was my only friend and I loved him so much.

I went downstairs to make some food. After I'm done, I walk into the living room and turn on the TV to E Entertainment news. I started eating my food when I hear new movie "Running On Empty"

I choked on my food, from shock.

I grab the remote turning the volume up.

I can't believe this. River's movie is blowing up. I went online to see everyone talking about this movie. I was so proud of him. I went to my text messages and opened up River's name.

Text Messages:

Eddie: OMG River I just saw E Entertainment talking about your movie on TV. I am so proud of you. I also miss you more than you can imagine.

I waited all day for him to replay back. But nothing.

I didn't think much of it. He is probably very busy with his new life style.

2 Weeks later

Running on Empty in theaters now. I read on on the internet. I couldn't wait to see it. I desisted to go with my mom.

As I was watching it I was thinking about how much I miss his face. It's been a mouth scene I have seen him in person and 2 weeks scene I sent the text. I could help but feel he was annoying me.

Text Messages:

Eddie: I just saw the movie in theaters with my mom. You were amazing. If this movie doesn't get notated for some kind of award I will be so disappointed, But you devised it.

A couple days later I saw River do his first interview ever, about the new movie. Sources says that he could relate a lot to the charter being in love with a girl. I though about that for a second was he talking about me? No of course not he probably forgot about me.