Goop - The Mall

sorry for the lack of updates! i just have a tough time with coming up with storys. i'll do a wilbur and schlatt one next dw i just wanted to write something that isn't a ship, probably more chapters will be without ships to get some more diversity
anyways enjoy this!

Happy early halloween? Because this isn't shipping, it's just murder.

WARNING! This chapter contains lotsa deaths and details about corpes and other creepy stuff, if you don't like gore then don't read this!!!!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・
"How long until we get there..." A whine was heard from behind.

Travis looked around to look at the exhausted Schlatt. He looked like he could collapse in any moment.
"Dude we're almost there." Carson replied as an attempt to shut Schlatt up.

They were walking through an abandoned area, it was filled to the brim with pests and plants because people left it without return. Who knows how long it had been left alone?

The green-grey light was shining upon their faces, nearly enough to blind them.
Once in a while you could hear the heavy breathing of the tired boys. After walking for a few more minutes it got a bit more darker. The grey overtook the once so green sky. And there it was. The abandoned mall.

"Why are we here again?" Cooper said with a sigh, clearly not having much interest in this place.

"We have to film the video, this will get us clout!" Ted said, laughing at the last part.

All Travis did was stare at the ghost-quiet building. It was filled with graffiti and almost everything was broken or shattered. The shining light shone upon the building, but it was blocked by the shadow of the eerie place.

"What are we waiting for?" Schlatt asked with a smile creeping upon his face. "Let's go!"

They then took a few small steps into the building while Carson took out the camera, filming from behind.

The first few minutes were the group just joking around, but also admiring the place too.

The building was huge, there were two floors and both of them were filled with old stuff. There even was a fountain in the middle of the place, next to the huge stairs leading up to the other stores. The only source of natural light were the holes in the place and the few broken windows, but most of them were loosely covered up with wooden planks.

"I'd like to imagine what happened here
all the years before." Noah said, his voice echoing through the walls.

"Uh,, Shopping?" Travis said, tilting his head slightly.

"What?" Schlatt replied.

"Monkey go shopping." Travis said, impersonating his monkey thing he always did.

"Shut up dude,," Cooper laughed through his sentence.

Carson was taking some shots of the place and also recorded the group doing stupid things like messing around with the mannequins and pretending like they're actually shopping.

"Dang I should've brought my skateboard, imagine what kind of shit I could do here,," Cooper said, with a frown.

"Maybe they have some lying around here? That would be so convenient honestly." Noah relplied, looking at Cooper.