Schlatt X Wilbur - Dirty Crime boys

I'm in a plane lol. I made this for myself, so it's not a request. I also wrote a detailed paragraph of schlatt making toast

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

It was around 6 am, Schlatt groaned as he came out of bed. It had been only a week since he has been working with his new partner, Wilbur.
He worked with Connor first, but after some incidents he tought it was best to leave him be. Connor was too good for crime and they both knew that it couldn't continue anymore. So Schlatt was in need for a new helper, and he immediately knew who to choose next. Wilbur Soot, duh.
Why would Schlatt need a partner for? Well he needed a partner in crime, andWilbur was known as the 'Dirty Crime Boy'. So Schlatt knew he would be the perfect helper.

Schlatt grabbed some clothes, making sure to look profitable, like a business casual sorta way. He wanted to make a good impression on the tall man. After making sure he looked okay he went downstairs to make some food for himself. He was starving, bear-hungry. His steps made small creaking noises on the rich wooden floor, which he bought with the money he stole. In fact, most of the things in his house were bought with stolen money.
Schlatt made his way up to the counter and grabbed his toaster and put some bread in. After a while the smell of nice baked bread filled the kitchen. A noise made its way through the room, signaling that the food was ready. Hungrily he grabbed the toast and buttered it, slightly greasing his tender white fingers.
He put the plate down and grabbed some water with it.

"They call me the toast man." Schlatt chuckled dryly to himself with a hinted humorous tone, knowing nobody could hear him.

He ate the toast, slightly smiling to himself. He looked over to the clock on
the wall, 7am now. He had to get there on time. He quickly finished his toast, stuffing his face with the food. He wiped his mouth with his hands and put the plate on the counter, he would wash it later. Now he just had to get to Wilbur.

He ordered a Uber to his location, and arrived a few minutes later. Recently Wilbur had moved from the cold London to America, close to where Schlatt lived, and he took advantage of that.
Schlatt walked over to the house, slightly nervous. But he gave in anyway and pressed his finger on the doorbell.
Schlatt then took a step back, awaiting for the door to open. And after a few seconds the door creaked opened, and there the british boy was.

"Can I help you?." He said. But he then recognized who it was. Wilbur knew who Schlatt was, he had heard some stories about him.

"Yeah, you can actually. Look, I've got the deal of the century for you." Schlatt replied, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Come inside then, I'm interested." Wilbur said, hungry looking.

Schlatt took his opportunity and walked inside the humble home. It was a long hall and here and there were some wooden doors, painted white. At the end of the hall was the homeroom, with some comfortable chairs and they both took a seat.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"I'm good, thanks."

Wilbur sighed, and came closer to Schlatt.

"So tell me, what do you have me to offer?"

"Well my last partner in crime had some issues-" Schlatt didn't want to mention he kind of abandoned Connor. He felt bad for him, sure. But it had to be done. "- and I was looking for some new person who could help me."

Wilbur raised a brow.

"And why should I do that?" Wilbur asked.

"Listen Wilbur, you know me."

"I don't exactly know you Schlatt and I don't know if i can trust you."

Schlatt looked annoyed he didn't accept his offer.
"Well Wilbur you would be swimming in cash if you help me. You can get 50% of the money we take and you can be my pal. Because you know what they call me?" Schlatt thought of his scenario this morning when he called himself the toast man, so he tried to hold in his laughter.

"What do they call you?"

"They call me the business man, Wilbur. No funny stuff. We will buy all the things you want, and we can go wherever we want too. The only downside is that you have to hide your identity at desperate times, but if you do that correctly while robbing a bank you don't even have to. I know all the ways to run this."

Wilbur looks convinced.

"Well I don't see why not then."

"Hell yeah!" Schlatt screamed happily, smiling ear to ear. He completed his task.
Wilbur looked suprised of the reaction he was given but then smiled.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

It's around 11pm now, Schlatt still hasn't left the house with Wilbur. They have been having one hell of a time, discussing their plans and celebrating their future succes, on the couch. Wilbur had a glass of wine in his hand. He had been drinking for a while now and he was starting to get tipsy. Schlatt on the other hand weirdly enough didn't drink, he liked to have control over his body.

"Schlatt, have you ever had someone to hold?" Wilbur asked, sunken into the cushions of the couch.

"Never really had time for it actually." Schlatt answered.

"What are you, a virgin?" Wilbur joked, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

"No, dumbass." Schlatt seemed annoyed by that remark.

"Well sorryy mr. business, but you're just kinda cute."

Schlatt flinched, he looked concerned and confused at Wilbur. Why would he say that?

"Time out, time out! Buy me a drink first."

"But you can have all the drinks you want here good looking." Wilbur leaned closer to Schlatt.

Schlatt's breath hitched for a second.

"Go fuck yourself" he smiled. He didn't really mind the things Wilbur said, he was just drunk. He actually took it as compliments.

Wilbur took some more drinks and kept flirting at Schlatt, but Schlatt just avoided them. Pretending he wasn't interested.

"I feel kind of sleepy." Was said before a weight made itself over to Schlatt's lap.
There Wilbur was, passed out. Wilbur being this close, peacefully sleeping on his own lap made Schlatt freak out. He didn't know what to do. He was a blushing mess, but he didn't want to wake Wilbur from his deep sleep. He looked over to the clock. 1 am.
He had no other choice to sleep as well. the couch and Wilbur were quite comfortable, so it's fine. He slowly closed his eyes, pulling the british boy closer while softly smiling.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚
toast-man