Connor x Jschlatt - Red Piano Deals

This wasn't a request I just feel like writing it!
Idea: Connor is a pianist at a classic bar and schlatt sees him and hes like woah epic rmbruh im sntiejensndnejiejsnsjsjjwjsjjsnsjdhddjnshdjd
also don't worry im working on the hungergames part 2 i just needed to upload this rn
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

I walk into the backstage, the blinding lights make me rub my tired eyes for a bit. It's hard, but you gotta do what you gotta do. In our city, you always have to be alert. There's gangs going round here, shooting everyone up and taking the money. Their blood-lust red eyes are only hungry for the cash of their enemies. I mean I'm sure even the governor runs a few gangs. It's like he just lets it go. He feels like the perfect example of 'don't deal with the devil'. He'll get you trapped in his little game of money and power. And hell everyone has been robbed by this bastard.

Whenever you go into a small place, alone, make sure to take some money with you so they'll have anything to steal except your worthless filthy life on the streets.

I sit down on my chair, looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes are red and I look exhausted. Can't this get any worse?

I am a pianist at this fucking town. Go ahead and laugh, but I'm actually doing good in business. With that I mean I am still alive. If you mess up one time or they don't like how you sound they'll either harass you and let you go, or you'll get the bullet.

I sigh, turning the mirror lights off. Now only the dim lights of the wooden room fills the atmosphere. I put on my suit, and take a look at myself again.
Cmon, I gotta do it. You'll get out of here Connor, just get the money for now.

I open my stage door, the smell of cigars hit me and fill my lungs. There are people sitting by the tables, drinking, discussing business, whatever you might think off. I take a seat and clear my throat, indicating that I want to start my play. They are all looking at me. Oh god. I gotta get trough this.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  

There he is, Mister Schlatt on his table. Smoking a big cigar and discussing business with some english man. If you would describe the room with colors then the smoke would be cherry-red, but a tad bit darker, like blood almost. And the rest would be black, in the dirty corners of the room. Schlatt had caught the English man having illegal substances on his hands and has decided to blackmail him. He steals the diamonds from the police department and he can get his precious SchlattCoin and mister Schlatt won't utter a word to the police.
That was the plan at least. He takes a breath out of his red cigar and thinks for a bit about the plan.

Mister Schlatt was very popular around the city, mostly for getting all the money for his crypto-currency SchlattCoin. He has made several successful deals and he is known for his cleverness and voice. This way he gets it all. Just one simple talk and he will have most of your money in his own pocket.

He was still thinking about his plan with the english man and discussing money with others in the red room until he heard someone clear his throat. A boy on stage, looking clearly nervous, about to play the piano. He put his sheet in front of him and sits in the right position. His fingers start moving softly and it starts playing a playful but beautiful melody. It matches the theme of the bar they are in right now. Schlatt looks at the boy in awe, never had he seen someone play this good. The way his soft but also porcelain-like fingers move upon the keys with the black piano and the way he looks so concentrated. He must be scared of being harassed. You could see it clearly because the light on the wooden stage was shined right on him.
Schlatt takes a few puffs of his thick cigar and continues to listen. Almost everyone is listening to this boy, all eyes are on him.

By now the song is almost over, and Schlatt thinks about meeting up with him. Forget about that weird english fella, he wanted to have some deals and business with his new toy. After the song ended the boy on the stage stands up and takes a bow, the crowd claps and he lets out a relieved sigh. He collects the money and says one final goodbye. This was his opportunity to meet this boy. He walks past the tables, people are glaring at him, but he ignores them. Eventually he ends up at the backstage door, he is nervous, even though that is weird for a successful business man.

He takes a few breaths and then knocks on the door. It takes a few seconds but the door slightly opens up, revealing the boy from earlier. They look each other in the eyes for a few seconds but then he speaks up.

"Excuse me sir, may I help you?" He speaks softly, breaking the ice.
"May I know your name?" Schlatt says suddenly, skipping his introduction.
"My name is Connor, sir. What's yours?" Connor replies, waiting for an answer.
"My name is Schlatt, don't you know my name by now with the rising of my popular coin?" Schlatt asks.
"I'm sorry, mister Schlatt, but I am not very much interested into business."

"But boy, do I have the deal of the century for you!" Schlatt insisted, whining a bit.
"Okay, what is it about?" Connor asks.
Schlatt smirked, his voice worked, like always.
"I need someone like you in my business, Connor." He used his hands to dramatize the effect. "You could play me piano, and I would pay you, lots of money. We'll discuss the details later. Sounds like a deal?" Schlatt said, hoping for a yes.
Connor takes a few breaths, now smelling the cigar of the businessman he took earlier. He knew Schlatt was looking at him, he always has to stay alert so of course he'd notice. But he didn't think it would get this far! I mean he needs money to get out of this ugly, disgusting town. So why not? If he'd stay here any longer he would get killed.
"Sure, why not." Connor agrees.
The look on the other mans face goes from smirking to smiling full faced, ear to ear. "Wow! Thank you! I'll take you a ride to my home. Don't worry, you can trust me. You know me." Schlatt said and winked at him. This made Connor blush a bit, but not enough to satisfy Schlatt. He needs him. He just realized that a few seconds ago, but he always makes his best deals last-minute.

"C'mere. Let's get you home, Connor." Schlatt says and grabs his hand.

Yup, this is going to be a long night.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚
Heya! How did you guys like this short
one? Sorry it isn't as good as the last one but im just really tired. Im so glad you like my other stories! You guys really motivate me to go make more :)
Requests are still open!