Seokjin puts the menu down. "Are you the kind of guy who goes around sleeping with other people because you can't commit to a good person?"

Taehyung blankly stares at Seokjin for a few seconds before he bursts out laughing. What takes Seokjin by surprise is that it's not even a fake laugh. It's a real, genuine laugh.

"Y—You think I sleep around?" Taehyung breathes out and cracks up again. "Oh, lord! Heterosexuals and their minds."

Seokjin frowns. "Don't assume my sexuality."

"Then don't assume mine," Taehyung snaps, irritated. "I don't sleep around because I'm asexual. Has that ever occurred to you? No, I don't think so."

"Oh..." Seokjin whispers, quite embarrassed from making assumptions. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have assumed."

"Yeah. You shouldn't have," Taehyung mumbles. He looks back at the menu so Seokjin decides to do the same.

The server soon returns with a pen and notepad. "Are you two gentlemen ready to order?" they ask.

"Yes," Taehyung says, and clears his throat. "I would like whatever he's having plus a glass of your strongest wine, please."

"And what would you like, sir?" the server asks, looking at Seokjin.

"U—Umm... Just two garlic butter and herb steaks with potatoes, please. One for each of us," Seokjin says politely.

"Any drinks?"

"No thank you."

The server soon heads off to put the order through and grab the wine.

"You should order some wine," Taehyung says.

"I don't drink," Seokjin says, and mentally adds 'anymore'.

"Really? How come?" Taehyung asks out of curiosity.

"I don't like it."

Taehyung just hums in response and leans back slightly in his seat with his arms folded. He has an intense gaze on Seokjin which has Seokjin looking around to avoid eye contact. Taehyung's gaze can be quite intimidating and overwhelming because of its intensity. 

"Your sons have taken a lot from you," Taehyung says, observing every detail of Seokjin's face. "They look exactly like you; especially your youngest one. They act like you as well."

"They've spent most of their lives with me," Seokjin says.

"I could tell. They're carbon copies of you. I like the colour of carbon. Black is my favourite colour. I know lots of people don't think it's a colour but I love it. I have lots of black clothes at home. You might think I'm always prepared for a funeral. I don't think I've ever been to a funeral before, though," Taehyung says and laughs to himself, making Seokjin shrink in his seat from discomfort.

The server soon brings a glass of wine and Taehyung thanks them. Taehyung reaches for the wine and he even puts his hand around the glass but he doesn't pick it up. He just sits there—staring at it. He stares at it for a long time.

He contemplates. He's asking himself if he should drink it. He wants to, but should he? He knows he shouldn't. It's bad for him. It's a depressant. He's in a good mood and if he drinks this, it's going to screw him up. He feels like he's on top of the world right now and even a sip of this poison could make everything come crashing down the next morning.