Was that the only reason?

"You trust me right?" His palms slid down my neck, cupping it.

I nodded.

Without hesitation. Without a doubt. Without any lack of confidence.

He pulled me closer untill my forehead and his lips made contact. His kiss lasted for a couple of seconds before he enveloped me I'm his arms.

"That's it. That's all. I won," he laughed against my hairs.

I gripped his shirt into both my fist.

"Stay..." I said and exhaled loudly against his chest closing my eyes, accepting the warming radiation coming from my eldest brother's shielding arms.

We stayed like that for a full minute before he broke the hug and held my shoulders lightly

"I promis I'll come to meet you every now and then. I promis we all will," he looked back at his little brothers.

Someone kissed the top of my head. I looked up and saw Rayan. He smiled down at me. "I promise," he said to me.

Robbie too came to my side and rubbed my arm gently, "I promise."

Ishan who was quite the whole time pulled me into a tight hug, "I promise," he mumbled against my hairs.

A Few Hours Ago

I sat on my chair. Venky and Ashton sitting on either side of me. All my brothers, my parents, Luck and Olivia were on the table too. It was the second day on the cruise. We were in the private dining room of the cruise hotel. It was almost 1:30 in the afternoon.

Soon, a women and a men came and joined us. A younger man too joining with them but looking completely quite. Venky shook his hands with both the man and the women. The women was wearing a blue low neck floral dress while the man was wearing a grey suit.

"Good morning Ms Leila, Mr Smith," Venky wished them.

"Good morning," they both wished smiling.

"Everyone," Venky said gaining everyone's attention. "this is Ms Leila the CEO and Mr Smith the head of the company I'm in a deal with their company,"

I smiled at them with everyone. Venky started to introduce everyone to them as his brother, mother, father and his daughter.

Lucky gave them a small wave before hiding her face in Robbie's arm who was sitting beside him we giggled at her cute behaviour.

"..and, his is Aana, my little sister," he looked at me and smiled which I gladly gave in return.

"Hey," I said shyly, both of them nodded smiling.

"And this is Ashton, Aana's boyfriend," he smiled at Ashton and them looked at Olivia, "and that's Ashton's little sister," I was so happy that Venky was considering Ashton and Olivia. It relieved me that he had accepted Ashton.

"You have a beautiful family Mr. Venky," Leila said

"I do," Venky said proudly.

"You have beautiful kids," Smith said looking at my mum and dad smiling.

Dad looked at the five of his kids and grinned shaking his head. "thanks.. but are complete pain in the ass from time to time," everyone on the table laughed hearing that, a little awkwardness seeking around.

The guests, Venky, Mum and dad were talking amongst each other.

Lucky, who was sitting between Robbie and Rayan, wiggling in her seat simultaneously getting fed in her mouth with a spoon by Robbie.