" oh thats alright baby girl no worries.. what are you up to?" 

" well i was in the mids of the bath>"

"ohhh is that so do you need me to go and help you" he whispered the last part 

" Kim Namjoon quit it !"

" look what did i say about you saying my full name huh? you must really want to get punished... after all i am still your boss miss."

" Joon stop i am hanging up.."

" nononooooo please ill stop."

" ok fine, did you need anything baby?"

" umm well yes but umm thats like later... jkjk well not really , but no foreal hurry up and finish up your bath there tons of things and suprises that you need to see and enjoy ok?"

" huh, ok?"

" dont ask just hurry up and get ready... also tell hoseok its time he will know what i mean."

" ok you guys are acting too strangly..."

he gave me loud laugh and said" baby its going to be great ok just do as i say>"

" ok babe let me finish ill see you later i guess.!"

" ok baby girl love you."

" love you more byeee"

we hanged up and i put my phone down i got up and started drying myself i put my robe on letting the water go down the drain, i blew the candles leaving the sent in the bathroom trail behind me as i walked out the bathroom...

" oh hey your out" 

" yes, yes i am i wanted to stay in a little longer but i doubt that Namjoon would want a prune for a girlfriend.."

" hah i guess your right now cmon the makeup artist and the wardrobe person are here to fix you up."

" wut i am so confused but i am not asking questions.."

" yeah yeah c'mon girl you need to get hot for Namjoon." Hobi pushed me to my room there was person there ready with a brush and hairdirer and all kinds of shit... makeup as well.. the other dude was holding a couple casual dresses but there was one in particular that caught my attention it was red laced it was gorgouse well in my opinion. there were these really nice black heels that could perfectly with it ... i was having a hard time i was stuck  in between what dress to pick....

my choices: