"I expected more from you. I know when I ask you shit you always give me the real but to do some shit like this blows my fuckin mind. I asked you twice bout you and Chris and you downplayed that shit like it was nothing. I know I can't be mad that ya carrying another niggas baby because we weren't fucking around but you had ample time to tell me. You got me in here looking and feeling stupid" he said angrily as he grilled her. She had him hot and feeling some type of way.

"You fucked that nigga and let him get you pregnant. What the fuck happened to birth control and condoms? Did you even make sure the nigga was clean or because he was ya first love you let him do as he pleased. He just went all in my shit and shot my club up" Dave just kept sounding off on her. His emotions were getting the best of him. If he hadn't been so pissed off he wouldn't have said most of the shit he said but he was blinded by him emotions.

April looked at him and lost it as she stepped closer to him and pointed her finger at him. "See this right here is not what we're gonna do! I understand ya in ya feelings but I've only known for a week myself but don't make it seem like I was in the wrong for fuckin someone else or I'm just out here not protecting myself. I may have not been on birth control because I had no reason to be. I wasn't dating anyone but I damn sure made sure he was strapped up. I'm not a child and I damn sure ain't ya child or some hot tail ass bitch out here fuckin around so don't come at me like that. You know me and you know I don't move like that. I'm not out here throwing my ass in a circle and letting niggas shoot up my club" April said highly pissed feeling a bit disrespected that he would come at her like that.

Dave bypassed everything she said. It was going in one ear and right out the other. It was like he just couldn't compute and all systems failed. "When did this happen and how far along are you" he asked as his eyes pierced through hers. This was some bullshit he was definitely disappointed in her.
It wasn't because she was pregnant but the fact that she could've told him what it was even though he was hurt that she was pregnant by someone else.

April looked at him and shook her head. "New Years and I'm two months" she replied keeping eye contact.

"And when I asked you did I need to be worried bout this nigga you basically lied to my fuckin face" he wiped his hands over his face pissed as hell and moved across the room not wanting to be close to April at the moment. He felt like someone had stolen a piece of his treasure. It felt like he had left his treasure chest open, walked away thinking it was safe, and someone stole the most rarest diamond or ruby out of the chest and there was no way in hell he was going to get it back.

"Like I said me and Chris hooked up one time and that was on New Years. I found out last Sunday and went to the doctor Friday and she confirmed it. I didn't lie to you when I said I'm not checking for Chris because I'm not. I don't want to be with him nor do I love him in that manner or am I in love with him. It was simply a one night stand and now we're both dealing with the consequences. The man I want, the man I love, and the man I'm in love with is standing right before my eyes" April spoke with conviction and kept her eyes on him while he did the same. He knew she was keeping eye contact because she wanted him to know that she wasn't lying. Her words rang true.

Dave knew she was telling the truth but damn he wasn't expecting a bomb like this. He felt like Chris had crushed his dreams. "That's supposed to be my baby" Dave said and chuckled as he paced back and forth. "Guess this explains what's so different bout you. The glow, how you threw up the other day, and how ya appetite changed up. Guess I know the real reason why ya ass looks the way it does. I don't know why I didn't put two and two together" he said and sighed in disbelief mad at himself at this point. He saw all the signs and because it was April he ignored them. "Chris done came and snatched away something that I wanted to give you" Dave said sounding so hurt and he was. When he saw his family and his next child he saw it with April but her next child wouldn't be by him.