You shrugged your shoulders, allowing your tired body to lean against his broad chest, enjoying the unnatural heat that radiated off of him.

"I was just doing some late night reading." You mumbled out.

Jimin swallowed hard as he held you. He could feel his wolf urging him to take advantage of this moment, begging him to stake some kind of claim on you.

Jimin pushed back his instincts, his arms slowly wrapping around your tired figure.

"Maybe you shouldn't read in the middle of the night anymore." He said quietly, thumbs tracing unknown shapes into your shoulders.

You nodded slowly, eyes fluttering shut as you hummed in response.

Jimin chuckled at your sleepy behavior.

"You should go to bed, Y/n." He breathed.

You shook your head in disagreement, wrapping your arms around his torso.

"I don't want to walk up the stairs." You complained. "Let me sleep with you again."

The young prince's eyes widened, the blue color slowly morphing into a light pink as he cleared his throat subconsciously.

His wolf howled in approval, wanting nothing more than the opportunity to share a bed with you. Jimin could practically feel his tail wagging at the prospect of your body being pushed against his.

Pervert.

"I really think that you should sleep in your own room." He said softly, hands moving to cup your cheeks. "My bed isn't that comfortable."

You smiled at him, causing his heart to melt.

"Your bed is way better than mine." You stated. "Come on. I'll let you read me to sleep."

Jimin's smile only widened at your words, eyes slowly beginning to change color.

You watched with wonder as the bright pink in his iris' slowly morphed into a brilliant shade of purple.

Numerous hues of lavender and violet filled his eyes as he stared down at you, a soft smile playing on his features.

You couldn't make out the emotions that swam inside the lilac sea of his eyes, but you could tell that the color was significant, considering the fact that you hadn't seen it before since being here.

Deciding not to question the change of color, you simply tilted your head cutely.

"What do you say?"

Jimin hesitated for a few moments, smile never leaving his lips as he sighed out in surrender.

"Fine." He said.

You smiled widely, raising up your body and planting a chaste kiss onto his cheek.

"Thank you!"

The purple color of Jimin's eyes only became more prominent at your actions, his smile growing wider.

His wolf was practically begging him to make a move on you, but Jimin was content with just watching you.

His eyes followed your figure as you skipped towards his bedroom, a smile on your face.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he slowly followed after you.

He knew that the bond he felt between the two of you was stronger than he had originally believed it to be. He had known for a while now.

From the moment he first saw you, his wolf was drawn to you, his attention focused solely on you. He remembered the way that his wolf howled in happiness the first time your skin brushed his, the way you had caused this usually terrifying creature to act like a small puppy just by looking at him.

That night when you had run off to the woods, Jimin's wolf urged him to go and find you, sensing the imminent danger that was to befall you.

He knew the creature cared for you in a way that he had no thought possible.

Even when he got hurt saving you, he was still just as happy and content as ever, loving the way your skin felt against his human form.

Although the prince didn't want to accept it at the time...he knew that something far beneath the surface was happening to him...something he could never have expected...

Not only had Jimin found his princess...

He had found his mate.

He honestly never thought it was possible. He never believe in the whole "mate for life" idea, not even when his parents had told him about it. There was no such thing as a mate and even if there were....Jimin was the only one of his kind...there would be no chance of him finding someone for his wolf to share his life with.

But...now he knew that his mate wasn't a wolf at all...it was you.

He felt a strong magnetic pull to you from the first moment he saw you...and ever since that night in the woods, his wolf has been begging him to claim you, mark you as his own and complete the mateship.

Of course Jimin would never do that to you.

Once a werewolf claims his mate, the two form an unbreakable bond of emotion and feelings. If he felt angry, you would be able to tell...If either one of you were hurt the other would feel it...and if one of you died...

The young prince shook his head.

He would never put your through anything like that.

He didn't know much about mating, but he knew that it was dangerous for a wolf to mate with a human...they were far more fragile and weak than wolves and carrying such strong emotions could hurt them physically.

He wouldn't ask you to bear such a burden and risk your life just for the sake of his wolf.

But he couldn't help but feel slightly worried.

Once the full moon hit, Jimin would transform into his wolf form whether he liked it or not.

When his wolf was free, Jimin would have no way of stopping his wolf from claiming you.

All it would take is one bite on your neck and you would be bonded to him forever.

You would be his forever.

Jimin's wolf is known far and wide for being unpredictable and acting solely on instinct...he could only imagine what he would do to you if given the opportunity...He wanted to keep you safe...he needed to keep you safe..

And he needed to make sure that you never learned the truth about his curse.

"Are you coming?"

Your voice pulled him from his thoughts, his now blue eyes snapping to meet your worried gaze.

He smiled reassuringly.

"Sorry." He started. "I was just thinking."

"About what?" You asked.

He sighed, moving his gaze to the almost full moon that shined outside the window.

"The moon."