Willow carefully used water and a cotton pad to clean my face "Baby... how did the photos of Milo get there?" I gazed her in the eyes "Don't think for a second that you can play me for a fool G. I know what you and Milo have been up to. You guys drugged me and tried to frame me." She looked horrified "Baby... that's not true. We didn't..." I grab her by the wrist "You didn't what? I knew exactly what you two were doing. You think you can outplay me? Think again sweetheart. Don't forget for a second that I am your dad's corporate attorney. If I want, I can find ways to bring him and Grayson Enterprise down... The great Sheldon Grayson will be locked up in jail forever." She has tears now rolling down her cheeks "Baby... why are you doing this?' I tighten my grip on her wrist "And your beloved Liz... or your father and little boyfriend of yours beloved Liz. Yes... I hired someone to get rid of her. I had someone KILLED her. Find evidence my innocent and sweet G..." She is sobbing now "Why... why would you kill her? What did she do to you?" I laugh "Her baby boys were not supposed to survive G. I was trying to protect you. Why would you want another sibling to share the Grayson Empire? Everything should belong to you after your dad passes... just you. And I am your husband and together we will have the world." I can tell she is inhaling and exhaling deep and fast "And if you ever do anything against me, you will lose everyone that you love one by one. Do you hear me G?" She bites down hard on her lips and tears won't stop streaming down her face. I ask her again "Do you hear me G? You have to obey me and listen to everything I say from today on. " She murmurs through her sobs "Yes I hear you." I let go of her wrist leaving a deep red mark "Aww... I'm sorry did I hurt you. Let me kiss it better." I bring her hand to my lips and I lick her wrist with the red mark "You feel better now G? You know I love you right? I'm doing this for us, for our future." She nods "Yes I know. I understand baby." I wipe the tears from her face "Now stop crying and go wash your face. The night has not yet end, look pretty and put on that beautiful smile for me okay?" She holds back her tears "Yes baby..."

As Milo

I wanted to killed that bastard. He switched the photo clips, how? I have no idea. I really didn't care if I had to go to jail if I can kill that bastard. When Willow grabbed my hand and begged me to apologize to him, it took me and all my willpower to do it. I knew I had to when she said don't ruin tonight for us, the 'us' was me and her. Tonight the whole world saw Milo fucking another girl and getting a handjob from someone. I am so confused and I am so angry. I think Willow and I underestimated that bastard. I am now at the back lot of the banquet area and Sheldon comes over with two glasses of whiskey. He hands one to me "You doing alright son?" I take a gulp of the whiskey "I'm not okay. I'm really sorry I ruined the night for everyone." He puts his arm over my shoulder "You don't have to apologize son. It's not your fault." I lower my head and let out a sigh "How is it not my fault... I just don't know how those got there. I don't even know when the photos were taken. I'm just confused as hell. I know you're not going to be believe me." He removes his arm from me and move to stand in front of me "I believe you son. I know you are a good person and you wouldn't hurt Willow. I am here if you need my help and I trust that you will help Willow and I when the time comes." I look at him surprised "Of course I'm always here for you and Willow. Sheldon... I don't know what to say." I'm just so surprised that he has such faith in me, he chuckles "You don't have to say anything... Just stay strong and positive. Things will always work out at the end. Good things always happen to good people. Keep believing, don't forget. C'mon let's get back to the party, Willow needs us there." I think of Willow and my heart aches "You're right Sheldon, she needs us."

When we are back at our table, everyone seems to be acting like nothing happened again. My mom put her hand over mine "Don't worry mio figlio... everything is okay." I try to catch Willow's eyes but I can tell she is trying her best to avoid looking at me. I just need to get her alone when I have a chance, there are so many unanswered questions running through my mind right now. I know I have to look for the escort girl Madison, she would be able to tell me why there are photos of me and her having sex. Not only that I have to go look for Nancy at the massage parlor. Now where are the videos/photos of that bastard with Madison? What about the photos of Adrian with Ai Lynn the massage girl. How did that bastard switched the photos because according to Willow, she was the one that was preparing for the slideshow. I just cannot think at this point, I walk over to the bar "Give me six shots... something strong please." Again Rhys comes and sits down next to me "Bruh... that was some show. But hey... a man's a man right? I was just happy you jumped that son of a bitch." I am in a shitty mood but I am laughing now "Thanks bruh... But it was pretty fucked up." He pats me on my back "Nah... it's okay. That was a pretty low blow of what that fucker did." I look at him "You think it was him?" He says as a matter of factly "Who else? C'mon... he is just jealous of your relationship with Willow I'm sure. This dude's got a reputation and I have heard stuff about him. I don't even know why Willow would marry someone like him. His reputation is as horrible as it can get in his field. That guy would do anything to get what he wants." I down my shot with Rhys "I'm just worry about Willow." He turns to look at me "Let me know if you need my help in anything. I love Willow we grew up together, I don't want anyone to hurt her." I pick up another shot for him and I raise mine "Thanks bruh..."

Next Day

As Milo

The next day I called the escort service to arrange a meeting with Madison, but they told me she was gone. She quit a week ago. I went to Nancy's massage place to look for her but when I walked in, they told me Nancy has sold the place already. It belongs to someone else now. I am feeling so defeated now. I tried calling Willow and she didn't answer. I knew better than to leave her voice messages. I knew better than to text her. I have no idea what to do at this point. We are in a sick game. I walk aimlessly down the street. I am so lost. God please help me. Help me keep the faith... I'm losing it.

 I'm losing it