Anchor

"She's the compass he's always longed for. He's the anchor she's always deserved." Unknown

As Milo

It was good my mom came back just in time that night or else Willow and I would have ended up in bed naked. We really shouldn't be acting so improper towards each other. She is going to be someone's wife soon. Adrian invited us all to dinner tonight including my mom and Frank. Of course Willow is helping my mom at the moment to pick out a dress for dinner.

 Of course Willow is helping my mom at the moment to pick out a dress for dinner

I cannot believe what my mom is wearing as soon as I walk into her room "No... you are not wearing that tonight." Willow glares at me "Why not? She looks hot." I walk up to my mom "Go change right now. You are my mom, you are not supposed to look hot." Willow smacks me hard on my forearm "Why not? Mom is still young... and if she's got it, flaunt it. Share with the world." I walk to my mom's closet and start rummaging through to find her a dress, I see one. Here...

Willow starts laughing so hard "Oh my god Milo

Willow starts laughing so hard "Oh my god Milo... you are insane." I look again and I show them the cardigan "She can wear this on top."

Willow is laughing nonstop at the moment and my mom too starts laughing "I was about to donate those to salvation army

Willow is laughing nonstop at the moment and my mom too starts laughing "I was about to donate those to salvation army. You are not being serious are you?" I growl "Yes I am dead serious. You are not leaving the house in that dress." Sheldon must have heard all the commotions "What's going on in here?" He takes a double take when he finally sees my mom "Wow... Amelia you look great." Willow makes a face at me "See... my dad's got taste unlike someone." Willow walks over to her dad "Milo is not letting Amelia wear that dress to dinner. He thinks it's too sexy." My dad chuckles "Milo... why are you suddenly a prude." I look at him surprised "Sheldon... that's my mom. It's so inappropriate." He walks to me and places a hand on my shoulder "I'm going to feel sorry for the woman you are going to marry. You'll probably make her dress in granny clothes." My eyes instinctively look over at Willow, she looks away fast "No it's just that my mom is a mom. I mean she's my mom." My mom finally says "How about this. I will wear a jacket over the dress." Willow starts walking out of the room "I have the perfect jacket for you... let me go grab it." She comes back so fast with a leather jacket in hand "Here... this is perfect. It completes the whole look now."