Immorality

"Sometimes Love causes immorality." - Rohit

As Willow

I have another assignment coming up and I will be leaving for Paris in three days. I am at Liz's because I want to spend more time with the twins. They are almost two months now and they are gorgeous.

I made Amelia invite Frank over for dinner tonight, she was not comfortable with the idea "I don't know child

I made Amelia invite Frank over for dinner tonight, she was not comfortable with the idea "I don't know child. It just feel very strange with your dad here." I laughed at her "No it will be fun. You know my dad is not as uptight and scary a man as you think. You should know that by now." Finally I convinced her and I helped her pick a very sexy dress tonight.

" Finally I convinced her and I helped her pick a very sexy dress tonight

I really think Amelia is such a stunning woman "You look hot mama. I'm serious Frank is not going to be able to keep his hand to himself tonight." She gently slaps my arm "I don't want to be inappropriate in front of your dad." I reassure her "Everything will be just fine. Plus everyone will be busy eating since my dad hired a Michelin star chef to cook for us." She looks at me "Is Adrian joining us?" I shake my head "No... he said he has a meeting with a client tonight." Lately I notice there is a change in him. I know I am neglecting him too because I am busy with my life. I had a talk with him last night "I'm really sorry the past months has been crazy. I know I have been spending a lot of time over at Liz's with my dad and we haven't had much alone time." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it "I understand G. I am okay really. We have a whole life time to spend together after we get married." When I heard the word married, I went quiet. Maybe it was obvious to Adrian, his brows furrowed "Is something wrong? I mean if there is, you should tell me now." I thought to myself what did he mean by that? What could be wrong? I looked at him confused "What do you mean? Nothing is wrong." He pulled me closer to him "I know you don't want to get married until you are thirty... which is fine with me." I leaned my head on his shoulder "Thank you for understanding. I am just not ready for marriage right now and have my own family. I want to help raise the twins too." He caresses my arm "I know and I will help too."

-------------------------------

As Milo