Love Forever Milo

"I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you."

As Willow

I dreamed that I was in Ibiza swimming in that beautiful ocean with Milo. We were laughing and splashing water at each other. I look at Milo and he is beautiful. I am thinking that yes... we are going to get married again. Suddenly there was thunder, lightening and rain started pouring down on us. He came to scoop me up in his arms and I felt safe even in thunderstorm.

I slowly open my eyes and it is taking me sometime to adjust to the light. I see a blurry shape of someone. It's Adrian. He smiles at me "G... you are finally awake." What does he mean "Where am I?" I try to sit up but I feel weak and there are tubes on my arm. Adrian grabs a remote control of some sort and the bed starts to tilt upwards "You are in the hospital G. You overdosed on sleeping pills." My memories are coming back to me now. No I didn't overdose, I wanted to die "How did you find me? No... why did you save me?" I am getting emotional again and I start to cry. He comes over and holds my hand "G... Please. Death is not the answer." I let out a small sarcastic laugh "What is the answer? How do I live this life as me again?" He brings his hand to my face and wipes away my tears "Please G. Everything will be okay. I promise you." Then someone else comes in and it's my dad "Sweetheart, you are awake." I look at him and he looks so tired "Daddy..." He rushes over to me and hugs me kissing my temple "My baby... I love you so much. You know if anything happens to you, I will never forgive myself." I wonder if he knows now what happened between mom and Milo "Daddy... mom and ..." He stops me "Sweetheart... just rest up. You don't have to worry about anything right now. I love you and I want you to be well and happy." How am I supposed to be well and happy at this point "Daddy... I am sorry. I don't know if I will ever be okay again." He kisses my temple again "You will be okay my darling. I will make sure that nobody can hurt you again." And out of the corner of my eyes I see my mom standing by the door. She was just standing there watching, I turned away and looked the other way. I cannot believe she's here, she's the last person I want to see besides Milo. I say quietly "Adrian... please stay with me. Daddy you should go home and rest, you look so tired. I will be okay. Adrian is here." My dad gives me another hug and one more kiss on my temple "I'll be back tomorrow baby. Get some rest." He stands up and pats Adrian on his shoulder "Please help me look after her. " Adrian nods "Of course." I watch as my dad walks out of the room and my mom looks at me once more and follows quickly behind my dad.

As Sheldon Grayson

When I received a call from Adrian, I was shaking. My baby my daughter overdosed on sleeping pills and was in the hospital. Good that they found her early on or else she could have died. The doctor had to performed stomach pump to remove the drug from her stomach. Jacqueline was next to me when I received that phone call and I saw her face totally drained of color. Adrian asked me if Jacqueline was with me, I said yes. He hesitated before he said "Sheldon... I just want you to know it has something to do with your wife and Milo." I am not a stupid man, I know exactly what he is saying "I got it." After I hung up, I looked at Jacqueline "Willow tried to kill herself." She has tears in her eyes "Is she okay?" I am beyond angry at this point "You really disappoint me Jacqueline O'hara." She gasps because I haven't called her by her maiden name since we've been married "Sheldon... I never meant to hurt our daughter. I love her so much even more than myself." I am really laughing now "You never meant to hurt her but knowingly used the one person she loved as your little boy toy." I look at her face and her reaction "It was your Sheldon... you slept with Milo's beloved Elizabeth. Did you know that was the reason why Milo even got closed to our daughter?" I slam my fist hard on my desk "Do not even put this blame on me. I love Willow and nobody can hurt her... NOT even you." I looked at this woman in front of me that I called my wife for over twenty years, I didn't know her at all. I knew for years that she has her boy toys but I never knew Milo was one of them "I'm going to the hospital." She hurriedly said "I'll go with you." I smirk "You think she wants to see you?" From this minute on, I could no longer love this woman... the mother to my baby Willow Grayson.