Your First "I Love You"

Jeff the Killer
"Hey Jeff, have you ever been in love before?" You asked out of the blue. You two were redoing your bedroom, and you couldn't get your mind off that question.

"No," He answered, "Not before you."

You looked up at him confused for a moment, "Did you just say you're in love with me?"

"I think I did. I've never done anything like this before, I don't know what it's like." Jeff admitted, "But I love you. I am in love with you. I think, at least." You felt the tears form in your eyes, which caused Jeff to panic for a minute, "Is that bad? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, stupid. I just didn't expect to ever really hear you say that." You laughed, "I love you too, Jeff." The two of you stopped what you were doing and hugged each other. Everything just felt so right.

BEN Drowned
"Hey (Y/N) come look at what I just made in Minecraft." BEN smiled at you, grabbing your hand and leading you over to your computer so you could see it.

"Oh, that's really cool Ben! How long did that take you?" You asked, admiring the fact that he made a large scale pixel art of one of the pictures you two took together.

"A couple hours. But you want to see what I'm really proud of?" BEN was still smiling, he seemed really excited.

"Yeah, of course." You replied. Ever since your fight with him about video games, you're definitely supportive of him when he is playing, because it's not very often anymore.

He flew his player over to a little sign on the ground. This is what he was proud of? "Read it, (Y/N)!" The sign read "Hey I love you. I was just too nervous to say it out loud."

It made you laugh a little, "I love you too, Ben. Maybe next time you will let me hear you say it?"

Eyeless Jack
"That joke was awful," Jack laughed, "You're bad at telling jokes. Unlike me."

You smiled, "I get most of my jokes from high schoolers, that's why. Maybe if you weren't so old you'd understand." You always teased him for being older than you, even if he isn't by much.

"I'm only two years older," He replied, then going back to minding his business, reading a book next to you.  While you admired him in his natural being, relaxed, not wearing his mask (he was finally comfortable enough to let you see him without it. Now he never wears it around you), it slipped.

"I love you."

"What?" He looked up from his book, genuine surprise on his face, "(Y/N) what did you say?"

You blushed, why the hell did you say that? "I said I love you." You felt stupid. Why would you say that? You two had been dating awhile, sure, but what if Jack wasn't ready for it?

"I love you, too." He grabbed your hand and interwound his fingers with yours reassuringly. "I love you, too."

Dark Link
"(Y/N) how old were you when you told a boy you loved him for the first time?" Dark asked. You two were currently doing your own thing, together. You were finishing homework and he was probably polishing his sword or something.

"I was like thirteen. Thought I was so in love," You laughed, "He broke up with me when I was fifteen. It was actually my first relationship," You laughed thinking back to it. "What about you? When did you first tell a girl?"

"Just now." He replied, you gave a confused look. "I love you."

"What? Really?" You were shocked. Not that you didn't feel the same, of course you loved him back. You were just telling your friend about him the other day, and how you would be telling him you love him soon. "I mean, I love you too. But really?"

"Why is this such a shocker to you?" He asked, "Are you surprised I love you or that I've never said it before?"

"A little of both, I think. But I'm honoured to be your first, Dark." You gave him a sweet smile, "Unfortunately I think this is the only thing I get to take first in."

"Listen, it's not my fault the women of my game found me irresistible, or that I resemble Link enough to be confused with him.."

Lost Silver
"(Y/N)?" You heard Silver call out from the other side of your bedroom.

"Yes, Sil?"

"Wh-What does it muh-mean to b-be in-in luh-love?" His question took you by slight surprise.

"I don't know. Love is a feeling. A really strong feeling, made up of happiness and trust.." You explained, confused as to why he'd be asking this. Did he not already know what love was?

"I think I love you, (Y/N)." He spoke the words smoothly, with no trace of a stutter. He was confident in the thought of being in love with you.

"Really? Like, you're sure? Because I mean of course I love you too but are you sure? About me?" You were confused, kind of. Why would he love you?

"I'm sure. I love you." Once again, not a trace of his stutter. He really did love you, huh.

Ticci Toby
When Toby got nervous, he ticked more. On this particular day, he was ticking once every minute or so, which was a lot compared to when he was calm, ticking once every five to ten minutes.

"Are you okay, Tob?" You asked, putting your hand on his. Sometimes he'd have really bad panic attacks when his ticking was this bad, and you had gotten better at helping him calm down before those could happen.

"I have something really important to tell you." Tick. "But I'm nervous."

"Whatever it is, Toby, I promise it's okay. You can tell me." You looked into his eyes to reassure him, but he only held eye contact for a couple seconds before squeezing his eyes shut and ticking again.

"I love you." He wouldn't look at you in the eyes, or even look at you, until you moved your hand onto his face to make him look at you.

Your soft smile immediately brought him comfort, "I love you too, Toby." Finally, he had fully relaxed and leaned into your touch.

Masky
"Masky, I have something important to tell you." Those were the first words you spoke to him when he walked into his bedroom, which took him slightly by surprise.

"I have something important to tell you, too." He smiled, "On the count of three say it okay?" You nodded, "One... Two... Three!"

"I love you." You said it at the same time, which resulted in a smile from you both.

"That was a lot easier than I thought. I really had myself convinced you wouldn't say it back," Masky laughed, "I'm sure that was just nerves, though. Deep down I knew you'd say it back."

"Yeah, I understand. I had been thinking about saying it for awhile now. But I was just too nervous to do it." You smiled.

Hoodie
When Hoodie asked you out, he used pebbles to spell out the words. He used the same method to say "I love you" for the first time. It made you laugh when you saw them spelled out on your bedroom floor. You two were just hanging out when he started to spell it out with his pebbles.

"I love you too, Hoodie. You must really have a thing for pebbles, huh?" You teased him, and you're sure if he wasn't wearing the mask he was blushing.

"Shut up, I'm just a little shy, okay?" He tried to defend himself but it really only made things worse.

You continue to tease him about the pebbles until he started throwing them at you. Then you had a pebble war. Which resulted in pebbles everywhere, and your puppy trying to eat said pebbles.

!
honestly this was hard
sometimes it's hard to think
of 8 different ways for things
to happen. like. first
"i love you"s don't leave
too much room for differences
as you can tell since they're all
really similar
;-; i'm sorry