"It's okay to be scared." Hana stood and placed her hand on his shoulder, giving it a slight, reassuring squeeze. "Just make sure you let Jimin know before you go. It's not his fault and I don't want him thinking it is." And with that, she left his room, shutting the door behind her.

As he exhaled a sigh of relief, glad to finally be alone, his tears began to fall as the rain did outside. No longer could he fight them off. A slideshow of images from the bar that night played over and over in his head. Especially of Jimin's lingering gaze at Seung. He was sure Jimin was over him, but after that, Yoongi couldn't be sure of anything. He tried his best not to let those thoughts of insecurity eat away at him, but he was losing that battle. He stood, as he wiped his tear-stained face, and began packing his things. He couldn't bear to be there another day more. Yoongi had hoped that Jimin and Hana would understand him leaving like this, but it wouldn't be for long. He'd be back soon.

---

"Hobi, can I admit something to you?" Jimin looked over at his friend as they stood and watched the rain from the open patio doors of Hoseok's living room.

"Always." Hoseok gave the latter a reassuring smile. "You know this is a judgement free zone."

"Yeah, I know but..." Jimin's voice trailed off. He was disappointed in himself, but for some reason he just couldn't get Seung out of his head ever since that night at the bar. "What if I'm still in love with Seung?"

Hoseok, as if on cue, made a face of slight disgust. "Okay, I may have lied. This is a semi judgment free zone."

"Hobi, I'm serious. What if I still have feelings for him?" Jimin folded his arms across his chest, staring blankly at the puddles forming in the yard. "I feel so disgusting saying that out loud, but he's been on my mind a lot lately and I hate it."

Hoseok glanced over at his friend, watching as he held himself as if to offer some sort of comfort. "Did something happen? You never told me much of what went on that night at the bar."

"He asked me if I missed him." Jimin admitted. "And I was so thrown off by the question that I ended up cutting my hand on a piece of glass."

"Ohhh, so that's what happened." He turned to face him, leaning against the threshold of the sliding doors. "So, do you miss him?"

Jimin hesitated to answer, but the more he thought about it, the more guilty he felt. He buried his face in his hands as the urge to cry became too great, and he turned into a sobbing mess. "I-I feel dirty, Hobi... how could I be missing someone who threatened my safety? Who lied to me constantly? I feel dirty,"

Hoseok didn't waste any time pulling his friend close to him, embracing him. "Minnie, it's okay. It's okay." He tried to get Jimin to look at him, to no avail. "You never got a chance to process how he hurt you or properly heal yourself of the wounds he left on you. It's okay to miss him." He held Jimin tight. "You have Yoongi now, and he'd never want to hurt you like Seung did. You know that."

"Yoongi caught me staring at Seung that night, and I don't know, he seemed ticked off about it. I just feel so dirty thinking about when Seung actually was good to me and missing it." Jimin finally looked up at the other. "I've been too scared to go over Hana's. I don't want Yoongi to think I want Seung back, because I don't. I don't want him to be mad at me." He wiped his tears as he spoke. "But, ever since that night, Seung's voice just keeps echoing in my head."

"You need to talk to Yoongi. If he was upset about it, you not showing your face could make it worse." Hoseok brushed the wet strands of hair that stuck to his face from the tears, and smiled at him once again. "It might be bothering him just as much as it's bothering you."

"I'm scared, Hobi... we've already been through so much. How can I tell him I miss another man? Especially after all Yoongi's been through for me?"

"I like to think he's an understandable person. Especially, when it comes to you." Hoseok debated whether or not he should mention the bit of information he overheard when they were all at the hospital a few days prior, but thought against it. Besides, he didn't know the full story anyways. No use in stirring up drama. "If he thinks you really do miss him, who knows what he might do? Clear the air, Minnie. People tend to come up with their own conclusions when they spend too much time alone with their own mind."

Jimin listened, only growing more nervous about talking with Yoongi, but agreeing with Hoseok at the same time. "If I go over tomorrow, will you come with me?"

"Of course. What else are friends for?" He smiled and pulled Jimin in once more for a long embrace. "It'll be okay. You'll be okay."

----

A/N: y'all i'm sorry for always going ghost on y'all but life just be hittin' a mf left and right lmfao. i'm really gonna try my hardest to update as often as possible but no promises

I hope you all are healthy and doing well <3

I know some of you that have been following the story since I first posted might be a bit lost since its been a long time between updates, so I might post a little recap so you guys wont be as lost if you forgot what happened since the earlier chapters :)