Thirty-Three

A/N: okay, I can't sleep so I'm giving my lovely readers an interesting update. In this chapter, Jimin sits down with the only person willing to tell Jimin what he wants to know. So, the truth behind Yoongi's loyalty to Hana will be revealed(its gonna suck but its the best thing I could come up with so forgive me YALL)

-
"Hana and Yoongi are hiding something from me." Jimin started, sitting on the edge of Hoseok's bed. "Every time I ask, Yoongi makes me change the subject, and Hana gets hostile."

"Maybe, it's something you don't need to know." Hoseok shrugged. "Have you ever considered that?"

"I have, but.." Jimin sighed heavily, while scratching the back of his head. "Why wouldn't they tell me?"

"Maybe, its personal family business." Hoseok suggested. "Don't go prying. Nothing good ever comes from it."

"How bad could it be?"

"You know, every time you ask that, it's a million times more likely to be the worst outcome possible." Hoseok reminded. "Please, just let it go."

"Maybe you're right." Though, that was what Jimin said, that wasn't what he intended to do. He was going to find out why Yoongi let Hana boss him around, and what happened between Jaeyoon and Hana. Even if it changed the way he saw everyone. He wanted to know. Hell, he needed to know. Now, he had some calls to make.

-

"I thought you weren't speaking to me." Namjoon shouted from the table he was sitting at, once he saw Jimin entering the coffee shop.

"I just need your help with something." Jimin admitted, sitting across from Namjoon.

"With what?"

"I need to find out why Hana bosses Yoongi around like that."

"Oh," Namjoon said as if he already knew. Which, he did. "You don't know, do you?"

"Obviously not. That's why I'm here."

"Well, its mainly a guilt trip. Hana only pulls the guilt card when he won't do something for her." Namjoon told him.

"What's he have to feel guilty about?"

"I was sworn to secrecy, but maybe I can share with you the story that I was somewhat involved in."

"Involved in?"

"I only play a small part, in a big story. If I tell you this, you can't let Yoongi or Hana know, that you know."

"Why not?"

"You're not supposed to know for a reason." Namjoon answered.

"Then, why are you telling me?"

"Because, its an interesting story. You'll see why Yoongi is the way he is, why he refuses to get along with Jaeyoon, and why he is the way he is towards Hana."

"Are you sure you wanna tell me?" Jimin asked.

"If you're going to be involved with Yoongi, then you're automatically involved with his family. Which, are not good people. Not even close."

"They can't-"

"Hana's not full Korean." Namjoon interrupted.

"Okay, and?"

"Yoongi's parents, or his grandparents for that matter, didn't approve of her, or her mother for marrying outside her race." Namjoon informed. "Even today, they talk bad about her and Eun."

"How do you know all this?" Jimin asked, curiously.

"I met Yoongi and Hana in the midst of all this." He nodded. "I met Yoongi, because we both went to a school specifically for kids who didn't exactly like listening to anybody, while Hana was lucky enough to go to a regular school. He didn't really talk to anyone. Probably because he was shut down so many times by his own parents, and Jaeyoon. So, us being where we are now, was the result of me constantly trying to get to know him."

"What does this have to do with anything?" Jimin shifted in his seat, getting impatient.

"Well, I found out not too long after becoming somewhat friends with him, that he'd sneak out of school an hour early, just so he could get to Hana, and walk her home." Namjoon answered. "Even though, Hana is much tougher than Yoongi now, back then it was different. Hana was so tiny for her age, she couldn't put up a fight. So, Yoongi had to protect her."

"Protect her from what?"

"Jaeyoon." Namjoon drew in a deep breath, before speaking again. "Driven deep by his parents disapproval of Hana, he threatened her life on more than one occasion. So, Yoongi never wanted her to be by herself because of this. That's why he would leave school early. Our school let out later than hers. Now, here's where the odds were in no one's favor but Jaeyoon's." Namjoon frowned a bit, remembering that day as if it were yesterday. "Yoongi was trying to sneak out like he usually did, so he could be there when Hana got out of school, and I was trying to cover for him, as usual. But, something was against us that day, because Yoongi got caught and couldn't leave school. He had detention, but was able to skip out on it, with my help. I tagged along with him, to try and find Hana, but we didn't know where she was. I figured she just walked home and that he shouldn't be worrying as much as he was. But, in all actuality, he was right for worrying. He ran all the way to Eun's house, with me barely keeping up with him. And, I was right. Hana was there. But, so was Jaeyoon. He was there, and I don't think I've ever seen Yoongi so scared in his life."

"What happened?" Jimin found himself more interested in the story than he thought he'd be.

"Well, uh, to make a long story short," Namjoon paused, not necessarily wanting to continue. "Yoongi walked in on Jaeyoon beating her. It was brutal."

"Where was Eun?"

"Working. That's why Yoongi would always walk her home, and stay with her until Eun got home. This was before Yoongi started living there."

"Didn't Jaeyoon get it trouble for that?"

"Believe me, Hana and Yoongi tried to tell on him, but no one believed them. Eun even tried to make a case out of it, but that didn't work out either. Yoongi's parents tried to make it seem like Yoongi had something to do with it, since he was such a problem child. His own parents threw him under a bus that wasn't meant for him. So, now Yoongi is emotionally detached from his parents and brother, and Hana will occasionally make Yoongi feel bad about himself." Namjoon sighed lightly. "The odds haven't been in Yoongi's favor for a while."

"So, this is what they didn't want to tell me? What's wrong with his family?" Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Not everyone's family is perfect." Namjoon brushed his hair from his face. "Though, some families can make changes to get along, Yoongi's family isn't one of them. Now that you know this, does it change how you see them?"

Jimin hesitated to answer. He Knew Yoongi's Family was awful to him, but he didn't know they were that bad. He didn't know Yoongi had it as hard as he did. Nor did he know Hana had it that bad. If it wasn't for Namjoon, Jimin would've still been in the dark. "I'm not even sure. I just can't believe that happened to them. To Hana. I'm at a loss for words."

"Imagine how Yoongi felt when the one time he wasn't there to protect Hana, something bad happened to her. He loves her, and Eun more than anything. So, you can only imagine. Hell, I can only imagine."

---

A/N: weLP its 2:30 in the morning as I'm typing this bc I'm too sad to sleep and this happened. IM SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT ITS ALL I CAN OFFER RIGHT NOW IM SLEEP DEPRIVED AND SAD I HAVE DISAPPOINTED MY READERS HAVENT I?!?!? *gross sobbing*