Thirty-Four

A/N: yet again, I disappeared (but I've been keeping up with your comments). my head's been really clouded lately and once again i lost my motivation (i know you guys are tired of my excuses lololol) so heres an update to compensate for my disappearance. i dont even know whats happening anymore tbh i'm just winging it at this point. Also, I hope everyone is enjoying valentine's day. I will be one of many that'll be spending it alone :') shout out to all the lonely people out there

----

Now that he knew what Hana and Yoongi were hiding from him, Jimin figured he'd stayed away from them for a few days. Hearing that story made him see Hana a bit differently than he normally did. He felt that she was playing dirty when she knew she didn't have to. Yoongi would move mountains for her, and for Hana to make him feel guilty for something he had no control over, was beyond evil. Which, in turn, made Jimin feel defensive towards Yoongi. But, in order to keep up the illusion that he was just as clueless as they thought, he needed to be away from her. Or else, he'd confront her about it. So, of course he was at his second home, with his dearest friend, Hoseok.

"So, you went and found out anyway, huh?" Hoseok asked, already knowing the answer. He knew Jimin all too well. If there was something he wanted to know, he'd do whatever it took to find out, even if there was everything to lose. "How'd that go?" He pushed Jimin over, so he'd have room to sit on the couch.

"Well, Namjoon told me everything. It's way worse than I thought it was." Jimin nodded, resting his head on Hoseok's lap. "Hana wasn't always the murderer we know her as today."

"Then, what was she?" He asked, flipping through the channels, and ignoring the fact that Jimin took it upon himself to use him as a pillow.

"She was a tiny bean and Yoongi was her protector."

"That's an odd way to put it, but alright." Hoseok shrugged. "So, what else?"

"Well apparently, Jaeyoon is also worse than I thought." Jimin mentioned. He knew from the beginning that Jaeyoon wasn't exactly a model citizen, but he never expected him to be that bad. "From what Namjoon told me, Jaeyoon has a violent past." 

"Which means what, exactly?"Hoseok gestured for Jimin to get to the point.

"He beat Hana, and Yoongi wasn't able to protect her, so now she uses that against him." 

"That's not fair." Hoseok shook his head. "Is that why you've been here for the past week? So, you don't have to face her?"

"I'm going to say something if I see her." 

"What about Yoongi? Have you talked to him?"

Jimin answered quietly, "Not since I found out."

"Oh no, that's not good."

"I know, I know. He's going to think he did something wrong."

"Then go back over there. He's probably overthinking things." 

"But, I can't. If I go over there and I see Hana, things might get blown out of proportion."

"Someone needs to say something, Jimin. You know it. It's not fair that's she's treating him like that." Hoseok tried talking some sense into his companion. "If you don't say something, who will? Hana's going to keep treating him like that, because as far as she knows, everyone thinks Yoongi's so willing because he cares for her. When in reality, she's just tormenting him. You have to bring it up. Or else, you're no better than she is."

"You're right. I'm going over there." 

"Good luck."

----