Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N: Wow, can I just take a minute to say that I didn't think I'd be sitting here, typing out chapter 29 to this fic. Can you guys even believe i was gonna end this at chapter 18??? I'm kinda glad I didn't, because otherwise none of this would've happened. I can't believe I managed to write a whole 10 chapters, that weren't planned at all. It's because of my dear readers that I did this! I'm really thankful for all of you, and I'll keep reminding you until the end! Hopefully you guys are willing to stick around for my future fanfics!

Also, I saw that a few of you guys caught on to Namjoon's little scheme huehuehuehuehhe

Im honestly surprised you guys have stuck around this long, because i strayed so far away from what i originally had planned for this fic and i literally have no idea what i'm doing anymore can u guys tell???

----

Things, unfortunately, never went any further for Yoongi and Jimin. As painful as it was going to be, they both agreed that staying friends would be for the best. Neither of them could handle another situation as dramatic as the last few. So, feelings were put aside in order to reach a mutual agreement.

"So, did you enjoy the wedding?" Hana asked Yoongi the next day, walking into the kitchen.

"No." He said flatly, while pouring himself a glass of water.

"But, you looked like you were enjoying it. Especially, with Jimin."

"I enjoyed the time spent with him. Not the wedding itself."

"Well, aren't you glad I invited him?"

"I wasn't ready to see him again, but yet you still invited him."

"Yeah, because that's what I do." Hana nodded. "I take action."

"You can't keep doing this, Hana!" Yoongi shouted at her, without warning. "You do what you think is right for others without even consulting them first, do you realize that? You can't keep doing this, I'm telling you. You can't keep forcing things to work in your favor, because that's not how it works. Me and Jimin might not even get back together, and everyone can see that. Everyone but you."

"Unlike you, I don't give up that easily." Hana retorted.

"This isn't your relationship, so quit trying to revive it!" Yoongi shouted once more. "We're not gonna work out. I know it. He knows it. It's about time you knew it too."

"But, don't you love him?"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because, you both mean a lot to me, and I saw how much you guys went through with Seung and Siwon, and then I saw how happy you guys were together, and It's kind of hard to let go of that, okay?! All I want, is for both of you to be happy!"

"You can't force us to be happy, Hana!"

"Don't you get it? I never forced anything. You guys didn't get together because of me. You guys didn't realize your feelings because of me. I was never there for any of that. You two did it on your own." Hana, no matter how strong she, or anyone else, thought she was, Yoongi managed to bring her to tears. She never liked arguing with Yoongi. It always got emotional for her. Though, she'd argue with anyone else without a problem. She'd even toss a threat or two in there, that sounded more like promises than anything. But, with Yoongi, it was different. She never wanted him to be upset with her. Especially, when all she was trying to do was help. "I never forced you two to do anything." She repeated, roughly wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Oh, of course you'd say that. You tried everything in your power to get me and Jimin together, and now that things didn't go as planned, you had nothing to do with it?"