Chapter Sixteen

The peaceful atmosphere turned frantic once it was discovered Yoongi wasn't in the house. Neither Hana, nor Jimin would've been worried if things didn't go as bad as they did earlier on in the night. They wouldn't have thought twice about it. They would've assumed he got hungry and went to pick something up, or went on a walk or something. But, now? After the show Siwon and Jaeyoon put on? There was no way Yoongi would be taking a leisurely stroll. Especially, not with how cold it was outside. Jimin wasted no time dialing Yoongi's number, praying that he took his phone with him and that he would pick up. "Come on, Yoongi. Pick up the phone." Jimin paced around the room. "Don't do this to me, Yoongi. Please.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi, where are you?" Jimin asked, without hesitation.

"I...I'm just taking a walk." 

"It's four in the morning, and it's really cold outside, Yoongi. Why would you be taking a walk? You hate the cold, and you're never up this early." Jimin said, matter-of-factly. He frowned when Yoongi remained quiet, not bothering to argue with him like he usually would. "Are you crying?" Jimin questioned, hearing Yoongi sniffle a number of times over the phone. "Please, answer me."

"I-I just want to be alone right now."

"Please, tell me where you are."

"Bye, now." 

When Yoongi hung up, Jimin sighed heavily. Part of him knew it wasn't going to be that easy. But still, he had to try. Tears lay claim to his cheeks, and he roughly wiped them away. Now was not the time to cry. He had to keep a level head in order to make it through this and find Yoongi.

"Did he pick up?" Hana asked from the doorway, pulling a bright orange hoodie over her head. 

"He did. But, he wouldn't tell me where he was." Jimin shook his head, wiping away more tears before they fell.

"Oh, I am gonna kick his ass." Hana grabbed Jimin by the wrist, and dragged him down the stairs and out the door.  "Is this dumbass walking around in the cold?!" Hana asked once she saw her's and Yoongi's car parked beside one another.

"Well, if he's just walking, then he shouldn't be too far right?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, but we have no idea how long he's been out here. We don't know when he decided to get up and go on this walk of his." Hana sighed. "When we find him, you better hold me back." 

Jimin nodded. "Please, don't kill him."

"No promises." 

While on the hunt for Yoongi, Jimin continued calling his phone, but every time, there was no answer. At this point, Jimin began blaming himself. He knew Yoongi was upset, but he didn't want to pry. He didn't want to force Yoongi to open up if he didn't want to. That would just open the door for an argument Jimin didn't want to have. He already knew Yoongi was the type of person to keep things to himself, so why try to change it? But, maybe that change wouldn't have been a bad thing. If Yoongi was more open with feelings, and things relating to that, he wouldn't be missing right now. He would've been honest with Jimin. He would've told Jimin how much it hurt to see Siwon with his brother. He would've told Jimin how he wasn't getting better quick enough. How he'd only been getting worse, despite being in the company of Jimin.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Hana reassured, as if to sense Jimin had been blaming himself. "Yoongi really loved Siwon, y'know? There wasn't a thing he wouldn't do for that guy. Siwon just didn't appreciate any of it. He saw that Jaeyoon was better than Yoongi, being financially stable, and I guess, more successful, and ran off with him. I can only imagine what Yoongi is feeling- what he's been feeling."

"But, I could have tried harder to find out he was struggling to cope with everything, Hana." Jimin cried.

"Jimin, I don't think he wanted to worry you. I just think he was more focused on making you feel better than himself." Hana explained, focusing on the road. "You matter most to him. He doesn't care if he's slowly rotting away, and waiting to die. He only cares that you're alright. That's why he was being so nice to you when you found out about Hanji and Seung. You needed help, so he helped you. But right now, the tables have turned and he's the one that needs help. He just doesn't want to admit it. And you know you're the only one he'll let help him. You two, are truly something."

Jimin listened to Hana's words, which caused him to cry even more. Not because he was upset, but because he understood Yoongi's situation a little more than he thought he already did. He looked down at his phone, and tried one more time to call Yoongi.

"Jimin?"

"Yoongi.." Jimin looked down at his hand that wasn't occupied by anything. "Can you please tell me where you are? I'm worried."

"No one asked you to be worried about me. I'm fine."

And with that, Yoongi hung up. 

"It'll be fine. Do you wanna know how many times he ran away from home when we were kids? A lot. And I was the only one that could ever find him." Hana boasted. "I'm like a bloodhound, Jimin. I'll find him before the sun rises."

"But, that's in like an hour." Jimin informed.

"That's more than enough time." Hana nodded. "He's like a little child when he gets frustrated or sad. When he used to run away, back when we all lived in Daegu together, he'd run straight for the park." 

"Do you think that's where he is now?" 

Hana shrugged. "It's worth a shot."

-----

A/N: THIS SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PLACE TO STOP HUEHUEHUEHUE 

YALL SHOULD PROLLY GO GET A BOX OF TISSUES BC THE NEXT CHAPTER IS(HOPEFULLY) GONNA MAKE YOU CRY(but definitely in a good way) 

Make sure to look out for chapter seventeen either later on tonight or early tomorrow!