Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Sorry it's so short but I wanted to give you all a little something before i left in a couple of hours. See you all again in a week!)

*2 months later*

Peeta and I have been staying in District 4 all this time. I've been going to regular doctors appointments with my mom for the baby. I haven't seen or herd from Prim this whole time. I'm about 3 months along and there is a visible bump to my stomach. We have been visiting with Annie a lot. But sadly Peeta and I both know we'll be having to head home before i get too big and people start to notice.

Peeta and I have been swimming and lounging around the ocean a lot. Usually I just lay in the nice warm sand and listen to the ocean. Peeta gets in and swims then comes back and he sits behind me, his hands rubbing along my stomach. I've had a lot of morning sickness, but Peeta's always there for me.

Peeta's had 2 attacks since we came here. He always locks himself in the closet until it ends, which is about an hour. He says he doesn't want to hurt me or the baby so he stays as far away from me as he can. I usually just sit in the leaving room and crying while I listen to him upstairs.

(Until next time!)

-Brooke :)