Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"Katniss! Katniss! It's ok!" Peeta says as I am awaken again from the same nightmare I've had for the past week. I'm out of breath and sweating like crazy. "Was it about that girl again?" Peeta ask while lightly stroking my cheek. I take a deep breath, "I don't want to talk about it." I say remembering what actually happened in it.

"Did you caught her?" he asks. "No! Everytime I get close enough I always wake up! But this time it was different I wasn't really trying to catch her it was like I needed to protect her." I explain "Protect her from what?" Peeta ask. "Everybody! It was like no one could know she existed. If they did they would take her away." I continued to explain "What happened?" he asked actually concerned about my weird nightmares.

  I took another deep breathe still out of breathe from my weird dream. "They got her. And it was all my fault. I wasn't fast enough. I couldn't keep her. They took her away." I was starting to cry now. Peeta wiped away the tear that escaped my eye. "Who got her?" he asked soothingly. "The Capital..." I say. "But that capital doesn't do stuff like that anymore. They're good now." he comments confused. I look up into his caring eyes and say, "Are you sure?" with that he got silent. We really didn't know if it was completely safe we just trusted them. They've never really been tested in a situation like that. 

"I just wonder who the girl is in my dreams." I say into the silents. "What does she look like?" he asked pulling me into him. "You" I say so silently I didn't think he heard me. But the way his body tensed up told me otherwise.