tujuh (7)

"good day today?" Jaemin asked when he fell into the seat.

"It was okay, " Donghyuck said, sipping his coffee.

"you seem off lately. Everything okay?"

Shrugged, Donghyuck said, "I'm just tired, "

His focus was on the cheerful Omega at the counter. Somehow wondering himself, what actually made Renjun so happy like that. Of course, he noticed that Renjun kept on glancing at them.

Jaemin followed Donghyuck's gaze, then he rested his chin on his hand. He tilted his head in confusion, "— I wonder what makes him happy like that?"

Donghyuck was still staring at Renjun. While the subject who had been watched suddenly waved his hand cutely at Donghyuck which made the Alpha blush and awkwardly waved back at him.

Well, maybe it was because he let Renjun finish the last piece of pizza last night when they watched a movie together. After all, the so-called movie date (according to Donghyuck) was amazing, they had talked about a few stuff and ended up with Renjun sleeping on his shoulder.

"anyway—, " Jaemin glanced around him, as if making sure that nobody could hear them, then he cleared his throat, "—I was wondering if you know something about Injun, "

Donghyuck who was not interested in whatever the Omega trying to ask, suddenly furrowed his brows, curious about the question. Especially when it has 'Renjun' between it.

"what do you mean?"

"does he has a new boyfriend?" Jaemin asked cautiously. There was a tinge of jealousy at the way he asked, but then Donghyuck had something in his mind.

'yes, that's me'

"uhm—well. Maybe?" Donghyuck said. He couldn't help but smile.

"what's his name?"

'Lee Donghyuck'

"I don't know, " Donghyuck said, glancing around, hopefully, Renjun wouldn't know about this. "—he doesn't talk about it actually,"

"oh, "

Jaemin was quiet a moment, probably sensing that Donghyuck was about to put an end to the conversation. But then, nosy as he will always be, he couldn't resist one more question.

"how about you?" he asked casually. Then he raised one of his eyebrows as if he was trying to tease him. "—that mystery Alpha?"

Donghyuck considered changing the subject or simply walking away, but since he was one of the two people he knew here, Donghyuck turned to face him and answered.

"nah, he isn't my type, " Donghyuck said, somehow feeling odd as he was referring to himself.

"then, what is your type?" he asked excitedly.

"well—, "

Donghyuck was about to say something when someone tapped his shoulder. A female Beta. Dressed in girly but casual, with preppy headbands and everything, assumably around 20 or so.

Donghyuck raised one of his eyebrows when she handed him a small paper that had been folded into two.

"What is this?"