satu (1)

Note: Donghyuck and Haechan are completely two different person. Please refer to the Description chapter for more information about them.

"NO! Matt wants to wait for daddy! Matt not going to sleep!"

The two years old baby shouted as he wrapped his arms around his chest. His rosebud lips pulled down, showing how much he hated the idea of going to bed. It was almost 10 p.m but the baby still hasn't gone to bed yet.

One thing for sure, the little Alpha was surely a duplicate of his daddy. Not only they share the same features, but as well the hard-headed traits.

The baby shouted so loud that Donghyuck could even hear him from the kitchen. That's it. The baby was throwing tantrum again.

Donghyuck went to the baby and the nanny tried her best to persuade the baby to go to the bed.

The Alpha knelt to match his height with the baby as he carefully stroked the baby's favorite Tigger pyjamas.

"Hey Buddy, what's wrong?" he asked softly at the baby.

The baby had studied Donghyuck, but then he pouted. "Matt wants to wait for daddy. Matt doesn't want to go to sleep,"

Donghyuck nodded as he exchanged a knowing look with the nanny, the 52 years old female Omega who was the same person who has been taking care of him since he was a baby.

Donghyuck smiled at the baby, "remember what I told you about going late to bed?" he began as he wrapped his arm around the baby's tiny body, securing him in his embrace.

Matthew slowly nodded his head. Then he pouted. "—but I miss daddy,"

"—I know, but going late to bed will get you sick. And you know what happens when you get sick right?"

The baby pouted as he slowly nodded, "Matt have to take medicine—,"

Donghyuck raised his eyebrow, "—and?" then he chuckled when he looked at the baby, "—you have to see the doctor,"

Donghyuck reached out his hand and used his finger to poke Matthew's arm, acting like he was pricking him using a needle.

"—and sometimes if the medicine can't help, they have to use a BIG needle for injection," he was somehow highlighting at the word 'big', anticipating the little Alpha's reaction.

As he expected, the baby's face creased. At a time like this, Donghyuck felt like he was actually looking at the mini version of his best friend.

"NO! Matt doesn't want to get injection. It's hurt!"

"that's why you should not get sick. And that means you have to?"

"—sleep early,"

"good boy. Now give me high five"

Matthew nodded his head furiously as he high-fived with Donghyuck. The baby's smile turned wider when Donghyuck kissed his cheek.

"—are you forgetting something?" Donghyuck narrowed his eyes, playfully stared at the little Alpha, earning a giggle from the baby.

"I wuff you uncle Hyuck!" the baby excitedly hugged Donghyuck, then he cupped Donghyuck's face and kissed his nose.