Dua Puluh Satu (21)

Hey...Donghyuck flinched. 

Mark walked toward him, a small envelope in his hand. There were other envelopes, that probably belonged to him. 

Clearing his throat, Mark handed Donghyuck the envelope, ...this is yours. I saw it under your wiper...” Mark's voice was tinged with awkwardness.

Thanks...

Donghyuck started to question. Why didn't the envelope be in the mailbox instead? He noticed, his name was written with a capital letter on the front, which somehow looked oddly different from others. Many questions were on his mind. Who gave him that? Why it wasn't together with other envelopes?

did you say it was under my wiper?Donghyuck considered the envelope for a moment. It was like some funny business was going on right now.

Mark just nodded, then he sat on the couch. He was looking at the other envelope that he didn't notice the changes in Donghyuck's face.

While Mark was busy with the envelope (more like his endless rambling on certain bills), Donghyuck slid his finger under the flap on the envelope and pulled out a sheet of lined paper.

'Bring me Ryujin or Huang Renjun is next'

Donghyuck quickly crumpled the note in his hand.

who sent this? gritted his teeth, Donghyuck was at the peak of anger. Seemed like they were still aiming for Haechan and Renjun.

Mark automatically spun his head toward Donghyuck, somehow feeling odd when he saw the emotion on the latter's face. Something bad happened, the tanned Alpha almost looked like he was ready to kill someone.

I don't know. It was already there when I found it. Why? What's it say?” Mark leaned over but Donghyuck stepped back.

nothing. Uhm.. Just...uhm...got a fine again...” Donghyuck knew, he shouldn't tell this to anyone, or else his twin would be in great danger. ...I have something to do...I'll see you later,

Mark was about to say something but Donghyuck was already left. Seemed like Donghyuck tried to avoid him again. Things were going to be more difficult if Donghyuck kept on avoiding him like that.

I have to do something,placing down the envelopes on the table, Mark decided to tail Donghyuck.

He needed to make sure of something.

So this was what goes in his mind. He had few theories about Donghyuck and why did Donghyuck somehow distancing himself lately.

First theory. Donghyuck had a twin. And he was in love with one of them. But he doesn't think this was the right one.

Second theory. Donghyuck had amnesia.

Third theory. Donghyuck was in a relationship with someone right now and probably the letter was sent by his boyfriend/girlfriend. Mark didn't give a shit about that. What he know was that he was going to fight his love this time. Even if he had to do some dirty trick to Donghyuck's lover.

Poor Mark didn't know what he was going to get involved in this time.

🌻