tiga (3)

"all you have to do is act serious and don't talk too much" - Donghyuck to Haechan

On Sunday morning, Haechan sat on the couch, watching some random TV show while enjoying his strawberry milk drink. The one that he bought last night before transformed into 'Donghyuck'.

While he was enjoying his drink, his eyes traveled around the house.

What a house, he thought.

So, he was right about Donghyuck being the spoiled brat. The latter must be born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

And somehow, Haechan got extremely nervous, what if he actually break something around here? That would cost him an arm and a leg. Donghyuck's wealth is seriously no joke.

But then, he grinned when something crossed his mind. Maybe he should think of a way to make Donghyuck fall in love with him. Who knows Donghyuck actually has a feeling toward him?

"so this is how it feels like to be a couch potato," Haechan mumbled as he made himself comfortable on the couch, bouncing a little on the soft marshmallowy-like couch. "—such a lucky brat,"

One thing that you should know about Haechan is, he's really childish.

First, he was bouncing on the couch, then he started to jump on the couch, looking like an overjoyed kid who was excited about their new house, not knowing that a pair of eyes was observing him from afar.

"Okay Champ, how about pizza? you love pizza don't you?"

A sudden voice from the kitchen startled Donghyuck. He nearly jumped off the couch because he was too surprised. Lucky him nobody noticed that.

Oh, right.

Of course, it was Mark and his son, Matthew. How can he forget about them? When it was one of the reasons why he got up so early in the morning. And became the couch potato.

Last night, he was sneaking into the house when Mark and Matthew were asleep. Lucky him, both daddy and son were fast asleep and they didn't notice that he was cursing loudly when he nearly broke the huge vase.

Haechan quickly sat up as he straightened his posture when he saw Mark coming his way.

The 20 years old daddy was carrying Matthew in one arm while eating an apple. The baby was still in his sleep mode as he hugged his daddy's neck with a lion stuff toy in between them.

An actual definition of a hot daddy indeed.

Haechan couldn't help but stare and drool at the scenery. Seriously, he would offer himself to be Matthew's babysitter.

Mark who saw the weird a.k.a hyperactive 'best friend' sat at the couch next to the latter. This is odd. Donghyuck is not a morning person and he never jumped on the couch like that. Something is wrong somewhere.

"hey? you good?" Mark asked as he took a bite of the apple.

"huh?" blinked a few times, Haechan was almost drooling at the sight. "ye—yeah, " seriously, he wanted to answer like this,

'no, I'm not okay. I think I have a small crush on you'

Damn, did the Alpha was trying to seduce him?

Mark eating an apple while looking intensely at him was such a major turn-on for Haechan.

He wore plain white shirts and sweatpants. Oh, he wore glasses as well, What a sexy human being.