enam (6)

Note: I know there're many cute and underage readers around here, I'm going to warn you for some vulgar language in this chapter. You can skip if you want to. Remember, you have been warned. 😇

"is there —, " Mark turned his head, looking at Haechan, debating whether he should be asking or not. "—something bothering you?" he finally asked.

Haechan looked back at him, even though it was after ten, there was enough moonlight overhead to see his perfect visual.

His casual sweatpants, black shirts, and messy dark hair obviously add the sexiest things of Mark Lee. And he was a little sweaty with androstenol, with a tinge of his fresh mint pheromones.

Both of them were playing basketball with Haechan getting unfocused and slipped a few times. Well, the Omega put all the blame on the slippery surface, though it was him who actually can't play basketball.

"Hyuck? You okay?" Mark asked him again when he saw the younger was spacing out again.

"huh?" Haechan shuddered, feeling his inside leaps. Being in the dark with Mark didn't sound so shabby. "— I'm not feeling well, " Haechan said avoiding Mark's piercing gaze.

"should we go home now?" Mark asked again, as he stood up from the bench.

While Haechan chuckled as he grabbed the older's hand, "no, it's fine," then, he brought the older's hand to his forehead.

"see, I'm not hot, "

Maybe it was before because of the moonlight, maybe it was the younger's smile or maybe it was him, getting stressed by his work. But his stomach flipped over as Haechan grabbed his hand.

Which, made him say weird things.

"you're hot,"

A motorcycle rumbled in the distance, and both of them were still looking at each other.

Mark felt his cheeks heated up, but gladly it was night. Nobody would notice that. While Haechan gave a puzzled look at him.

"huh?" Haechan touched his forehead as if to check for himself. "— no, I'm not, " he said, only making him look cuter.

Mark chuckled as he pinched the younger's cheek.

Weird.