Alba swallowed at the mention of the two Nunier pre-teens. Indeed, they were still their friends.

Unfortunately, Alba had arrived at a stage where she felt trapped. She could not stay friends with them anymore. Besides, were they really friends when she had hidden this heavy secret from them all these years.

Yet they could not find the strength in them to ruin their innocence as their parents had done for them.

However, there was one thing she could do to break free. Despite her young age, Alba knew she was not happy. She had once been happy. Now she was displaying a false personality. A personality who didn't look like her. And if cutting bridges with her supposed friends was the price to pay then she thought it was cheap to pay.

"Nicco ... I can't go on like this anymore." Alba breathed as she lifted her eyes to meet his gaze. "I don't want to be sad anymore. I want to be able to smile without forcing myself."

Nicco raised his eyebrows as he curved his lips in a small smile. "So you force yourself to smile at me?"

"Don't be silly. I'm serious." Alba breathed, hitting his shoulder lightly with her fist."I want tired of lying."

"Alba, we can't tell them anything." Niccolò objected at once in an authoritarian tone.

At the age of twelve, Alba rolled her eyes petulently before giving a bored look at her brother."Why ? Why should they live a perfect life and not us, right? Huh? Why ?"

"Do you really want Guzman to feel the same way as us? Or Marina?" Niccolò retorted with raised eyebrows in defiance.

Alba immediately turned her eyes away, crossing her arms over her growing breast. She let a sigh leave her lips as she wiped away the tears from her cheeks before shaking her head clearly trapping again.

She was silent for a moment before finally turning to her determined brother, "So I'm going to stop pretending. "

" Ah yes ? And how are you going to do?" Nicco asked in a breath of laughter.

"Stop laughing !" Alba warned, pointing at him before giving him a haughty look."I'm going to stop being friends with them."

Niccolò immediately stopped laughing at her statement, letting her support his gaze as he gradually lost his smile." You're not serious ? "She raised her chin in sign, fierce."Okay, how are you going to do it?"

"It shouldn't be so difficult." Alba answered with confidence.

-------------------------

This time, a little catchy music was lying on her headphones as Alba was strumming along her Mac keyboard. After her little meeting with Christian on the stairs, they had separated to go to their respective class. She was now in the cafeteria with her headphones and laptop as the only company. A company that was enough for her.

However, she was not slow to be disturbed as her own half suddenly removed one of her headphones before settling in the chair in front of her."I already told you how much I loved your emo phase?"

"I guess you think you're funny?" Alba replied, rolling her eyes to her twin.

In response, Niccolò left a smirk only reserved for her."You seemed in the mood to laugh earlier, I thought I'd try myself too. But obviously, I'm not as talented as the new one."