Lin Zheng Rui felt being himself is really pathetic. Knowing others secret is not a good thing! Because of that, now he will unconsciously act like a little eunuch trying to protect the emperor’s secret from being discovered by others.  

Jiang Qi's face reddens as he looked at Ke Yan reading his magazine once again. He reached out and pinched Ke Yan's thigh lightly, but when he was taking back his hand, it was held by Ke Yan. Ke Yan holds Jiang Qi's hand and whispered to his ears, " Just looking at you wearing these clothes, I really wanted to push you down and fuck you on this plane .”

Jiang Qi was shocked with Ke Yan’s rude statement, and his face got even redder. He let Ke Yan pull his hand arbitrarily while thinking. In fact, his clothes are pretty good looking too.

The plane soon arrived, and everyone got off the plane to get their luggage. Then, they went straight to the hotel with a chartered bus.

After they arrived at the hotel, it was time to divide the room card for everyone. Yang Shao Yu took the name list and divided the room card to everyone. Suddenly with a heavy face, Yang Shao Yu speak out, “ Boss, the room is not enough.”

Ke Yan looked at Yang Shao Yu and said, " The one who has not been assigned to a room, can share with me ba."

" Okay, let me see first. Oh yes, it’s manager Jiang..." then Yang Shao Yu looked at Jiang Qi with sympathetic eyes. Jiang Qi immediately picked up from his words and agreed, " Then, I’ll share the room with Mr.President this time." Then he looked at Ke Yan and said, " Boss, I am really sorry I have to bother you during this time ." Jiang Qi even put on an expression of regret that he had to disturb Ke Yan on his face perfectly.   

Ke Yan smiled and looked at Jiang Qi, " It’s okay."

Hence, the two men pulled their luggage into the elevator blatantly leaving Wang Si Qi gritting her teeth watching as their shadows disappear. She don’t know why, just the mere existence of Jiang Qi can make her hatred reach a boiling point each time.

While at the other side, looking at his second brother walking away with their president, Jiang Lu looks at Xiao An with undefining meaning in her eyes.

As soon as they arrived in their room, Ke Yan picked up Jiang Qi and push him down on the bed. Jiang Qi was urgently kissed by Ke Yan, and he immediately responded by reaching out and circle his arms around Ke Yan’s neck. Ke Yan rolled up Jiang Qi’s clothes to lick on the small beans on Jiang Qi's chest. Then his mouth went up, taking a bite on Jiang Qi's neck. Jiang Qi slightly avoided Ke Yan’s action and reminded him, " Mmm, Ke Yan don't leave any marks on me."

Ke Yan tone down his force and gently licks on the mark he just made…..

After taking a shower, Ke Yan holds Jiang Qi out of the bathroom. The sheets on the bed didn't know when had been replaced with a new one. Jiang Qi sat on the bed and wrapped the quilt around his naked body, watching and waiting for Ke Yan to take the clothes for him.

To have someone who willing to serve yourself, his life couldn’t get any luckier ba.
Chapter 64 - Big Misunderstanding

When the two of them finished picking up after themselves, they saw everyone was waiting for them at the hotel lobby downstairs. Jiang Qi was slightly embarrassed and politely apologize. “ Sorry for being late and let everyone waiting.”

“ It’s okay, it’s okay. Let’s go to eat ba.” Fan Teng replied smoothly.

Since Ke Yan and Jiang Qi are together, of course, they cannot blame Jiang Qi from being late ba. To do so would also imply they are blaming THE BOSS as well, right? Who the hell dare to open their mouth ah!