Their current position in the plane is a bit subtle. Wang Si Qi was sitting next to Lin Zheng Rui on their right side. So, Lin Zheng Rui had a clear view of Ke Yan and Jiang Qi. Looking at them acting so careless together, Lin Zheng Rui couldn’t help but ask for water for himself as well.  

With them just being separated by an aisle, Lin Zheng Rui seated on the outside and Wang Si Qi seated inside in the window position.

In fact, Wang Si Qi originally wanted to see Ke Yan’s side, but once she turned she can only see Lin Zheng Rui’s big belly. Wang Si Qi frowned and her eyes flashed with a bit of disgust. So, Wang Si Qi had to lean her body forward before she could finally see Ke Yan. But when she finally saw Ke Yan, she sees he was handing a glass of water to Jiang Qi. Wang Si Qi gritted her teeth in annoyance. Hey! Why can’t he pick up the water himself ah? It’s not like he doesn’t have a hand, even needed someone to hand over the water to himself!

Wang Si Qi didn’t realize her expression was slightly distorted and her face was looking rather unsightly.

Lin Zheng Rui felt he is very pitiful at this moment because he also saw a flashing disgust from Wang Si Qi’s eyes. Therefore, he was trying to deflate his stomach as much as possible but after a while, he felt too tired and a little breathless. So letting go of his constricted breath, his stomach can no longer deflate and returned to its original size.

Wang Si Qi is still watching both Ke Yan and Jiang Qi when suddenly her line of sight is blocked. Then, she realizes what it was that blocking her vision - it is Lin Zheng Rui's big belly!

Wang Si Qi’s face darkens in anger but she quickly picks herself up and straightens back to her seat.

Lin Zheng Rui touched his own head embarrassedly.

Because there was Ke Yan in the middle of them, everyone was slightly embarrassed to chat and it makes the atmosphere looks awkward. Jiang Qi is not as astute, so he didn’t realize their dilemma. He just finds their surrounding quite boring with no one having a conversation.

Looking at Ke Yan sitting next to him reading magazine, Jiang Qi felt that his eyes transfixed to his profile. Ke Yan was dressed very casual today. Although he usually dressed very casual at home, today it’s a bit different. Maybe because they are going to the beach, Ke Yan wears khaki slacks and a white t-shirt. With his casual wear and a little cold expression on his face, he exudes a fully matured personality.

Such a man is truly attractive. Jiang Qi unconsciously stared at Ke Yan in dazed for a long time. When he returns from God, Ke Yan is still reading the magazine. Jiang Qi looked down at his clothes, a milky yellowed t-shirt, and white pants. How does he feel like he was a little bit childish?

His set of clothes was given by Jiang Lu the day before yesterday. It was bought by his mother for himself.

Jiang Qi didn’t think there was anything wrong with it. Since it was given by his mother and it was bought when she knew he was going to the beach. So, he just wore it.

Jiang Qi looks at Ke Yan grudgingly. Humph! We are just going to the beach. Why are you wearing so nicely ah!

Suddenly Ke Yan turned his face looking at him. Jiang Qi was shocked by his sudden action but before he could react, Ke Yan kissed him….

Kissed... Jiang Qi is shocked! ! ! Before he had time to enjoy the kiss from Ke Yan, he immediately wakes up, and quickly pushed Ke Yan away from him. He looks around with guilty conscience and heaves a sigh of relief when he saw no one is paying attention to them.

But at this side, Lin Zheng Rui was shocked with what he just saw. He inadvertently looked towards Ke Yan and saw he suddenly kissed Jiang Qi. Before he even stomached the situation, he felt Wang Si Qi seems to be looking at Ke Yan and Jiang Qi. So, he automatically blocks her sight from them.