Jiang Qi sigh helplessly. It seems he better not disturb their excitement ba.

Then he turned around and head on upstairs to find Ke Yan.

" Ke Yan?" There are no one outside and Jiang Qi guess they had all gone for lunch and have not returned. Jiang Qi gently pushed the door of Ke Yan's office, but he found no one was inside.

" Ke Yan..." Jiang Qi called out once again but there was still no response.

Jiang Qi walked to the lounge and gently push the door to open. Then he saw Ke Yan on the bed, taking a nap.

He step lightly towards the bed and stared at Ke Yan's sleeping appearance. Hey! The longer he watch, the blinder he become! His boyfriend max-value is simply against the sky ah! He leaned down and left a feather-like kisses on Ke Yan's lips.

Suddenly Ke Yan's eyes opened and the kiss turned deep.

Jiang Qi pushed Ke Yan away from him gently and with a flushed face gasped for breaths. He saw Ke Yan's eyes was still closing and knew that he had not fully awakened. Jiang Qi's hands patted Ke Yan on the face and said, " Your eyes are still close and you dare to kiss me! What if it was someone else?"

Ke Yan smirked and pulled Jiang Qi's waist closer to his. Then he buried his face into Jiang Qi's stomach and said, " because your body have that special smell."

" Smell?" Jiang Qi sniffed around his body and felt a little speechless looking at Ke Yan. There's absolutely nothing smelly about him ah!

" Your smell have a milky taste." As he answered, Ke Yan's attention went towards Jiang Qi's neck as he indulge in that unique taste.

Jiang Qi was speechless by Ke Yan's action, sniffing his neck like a little puppy.

But this matter start on that day when they were a little free. So after work both of them went to the supermarket together. Unintentionally, they caught up with the supermarket activities. As long as they bought goods at more than 500 yuan, they could participate in a lucky draw.

Once Jiang Qi heard about the lucky draw, he immediately looked at the receipt on his hand. 523.98 yuan! It was more than five hundred, so he pulled Ke Yan towards the lucky draw.

When they reach to the place where the lucky draw was being held, there were a lot of people lining up to draw. Both Jiang Qi and Ke Yan lined up for a while before it was finally their turn. Jiang Qi quickly reached into the cardboard box and took a piece of paper from inside. Jiang Qi's luck can still be considered as good, because when so many people have not won any prize, he actually won five bottles of milk shower gel.

Jiang Qi was happy, and with his silly little smile going home with a bag full of five bottles of milk shower gel.

As the shower gels are time-limited, Jiang Qi started to use it the next day. But regardless of Jiang Qi's persuasion, Ke Yan resolutely turned a blind eye to it and refused to use it.

After using it, two bottles were used up pretty quickly. And thus, the mystery of where Jiang Qi's milky fragrance came from is solved.

Chapter 62 Part 2 - Company Trip

Jiang Qi pinched Ke Yan's thigh, and then he lie down in bed together with him. Jiang Qi pulled his tie loose and asked Ke Yan: " Ke Yan, this company trip everyone seems to prefer going to the beachside."

" Is it? Then, what about you?"

" I am okay with anywhere." Jiang Qi felt that no matter where they go to play, it would end up as a fun trip for him.

" Then they just need to draw two strips of paper going to the beach, and all problem will be solved."

" Who actually thought of using the lucky draw in the first place!" Jiang Qi asked curiously.