Inside Ke Yan’s embrace, Jiang Qi was unable to falls asleep. He had been sleeping for too long before and  now it seems his eyes was too stubborn to close.

Ke Yan caress Jiang Qi’s head and then he kissed his forehead. When Ke Yan wanted to kiss Jiang Qi’s lips, it was blocked by his hand. “ I have a cold.”

" It’s alright." Ke Yan pulled Jiang Qi’s hand aside and kissed his lips.

Jiang Qi was kissed by Ke Yan until his whole body soften but he still remember he was having a cold. So he quickly pushed Ke Yan away, afraid his illness will be contagious to him.

Was pushed away by Jiang Qi, Ke Yan helplessly hugged him to sleep.

_______________

" I don't want to eat."

" Come on be good and just take a little bite, okay."

" No, I don’t want. It tasted awful."

The day was still early but Jiang Qi was awakened by his noisy neighbour and her boyfriend. He looked at them and saw the woman was giving her boyfriend a temper.

Then the man failed to reason with her and went out once again to buy other delicious food.

Then the woman realized Jiang Qi already woke up and greeted him. " Hi, you have awakened! I still haven't asked you, your name."

" My name is Jiang Qi."

" Oh, my name is Bao Ruo Ruo."

" Oh, yeah! Do you see the guy who has always been with me?"

" That handsome guy ah. He seems to go out to buy you a breakfast."

" En."

Jiang Qi concentrated his gaze on the door but Ke Yan still had not returned.

Not long after, Ke Yan came back. He did not bring back porridge, instead in his hand were corns. Jiang Qi’s eyes brightened because he likes to eat corn. Originally he had no appetite but after he saw the corn, he suddenly feels really hungry and he really wanted to eat the corn to satisfy his hunger.  

Ke Yan wrapped the corn below with plastic so that it was easier for Jiang Qi to hold it. Jiang Qi took the corn from Ke Yan and started to eat after he took a whiff of the mouthwatering flavor.

The sweet and fragrant corn was truly delicious, and Jiang Qi was satisfied after he ate one and a half pieces of the corns.

After he ate his fill, he gave the leftover half of the corn to Ke Yan, and let him finish it off for him.

Your relationship is very good ah.

Jiang Qi turned his head and looked at Bao Ruo Ruo. Before he can reply, Bao Ruo Ruo continue to speak " Am I wrong? He ate your leftover and if I don’t know you’re a man, I would have think that both of you as a couple. It’s a shame that both of you are men though.”

Jiang Qi just smile as he listened to her. They are clearly a couple, even though they are both male.
_________

" Xiao Ruo, I’m back." Bao Ruo Ruo’s boyfriend bought a big bag of delicious food into the ward. Bao Ruo Ruo looked inside the bag and finally satisfied with the purchase. Then she asked her boyfriend to put everything on the table.

Jiang Qi observed them and sighed. Today’s women are superior, they demanded to be treated just like a young missy. Fortunately he did not prefer a woman, or he had to serve them instead. Anyway, he still loves being taken care by Ke Yan the most.

“ Ke Yan, I want to go to the toilet.” Jiang Qi grasped on Ke Yan’s clothes.

" En." Ke Yan picked up Jiang Qi's bottle.