Jiang Qi’s sleep was uncomfortable. He was cold and lethargic.

Ke Yan took his mobile phone out and looked at it in silence. Where did Jiang Qi go today. He did not see him all day, and he didn't receive any call or text message from him either.

Ke Yan is planning to look for Jiang Qi when he saw two of Jiang Qi’s dorm mates. So, he went over and asked them about him. " Where is Jiang Qi? Are you not together?"

“Ah?” Liu Hao was momentarily surprised. He never heard Ke Yan said so many words before.  

"Jiang Qi is sick. We left him in the dormitory." Meng Qing said before Liu Hao could replied.

Ke Yan gives his thanks, and went straight to Jiang Qi’s dormitory.

Jiang Qi woke up with a jolt. When he open his eyes, he felt like the ceiling was moving and it keeps on moving as time goes.

What happened? Jiang Qi looked around and found that he was moving. And he was moved by Ke Yan.

“ Ke Yan…” Jiang Qi whispered Ke Yan’s name.

" En?" Ke Yan was holding Jiang Qi going down the stairs, so his breathing was a little laborious.

" Where are we going?"

“ Go to the hospital. ”

" Why are we going to the hospital?"

“ Silly, you are sick.”

As to agree with Ke Yan’s words, Jiang Qi start to cough.

When they arrived at the hospital and since it was late at night, so there were fewer people to see the doctor. Ke Yan and Jiang Qi sat in a chair outside and waited for the doctor to call them in.

Because of the weakness of his body, Jiang Qi leaned his body against Ke Yan’s shoulder. Ke Yan pulled Jiang Qi gently against his chest and surrounded his body in his arms.

Ke Yan took a bottle of water and gave it to Jiang Qi, and he gulped a large amount from the bottle due to his feverish nature.

" Next, Jiang Qi." At this time, the nurse called Jiang Qi’s name, and they both went in together.

The attending doctor was a middle-aged man. Ke Yan gave the doctor the thermometer they previously put on Jiang Qi for the doctor to see. Once the doctor took and saw the reading, he  was surprised, " Your temperature was high! How did you come so late to the hospital and waited until it become this serious?"

Ke Yan frowned in worry. “ Does he need to be infuse?”

“ Of course and he needs to be hospitalized tonight.”

“ Okay.” Ke Yan listened to the doctor while Jiang Qi remain weak and drowsy in his arms.

Finally Jiang Qi was miserably tossed to the hospital for the night. But his luck was still good because there was an empty bed for him to rest.  

Jiang Qi weakly rested on the bed and from time to time he was blowing his blocked nose uncomfortably. Ke Yan was sitting right next to Jiang Qi’s bed, watching him with obvious distressed in his eyes.  

“ I don’t want to be infuse.” Next to Jiang Qi’s bed is a young couple. The woman probably afraid of an injection, so she was looking to be pampered by her boyfriend. And the man was probably distressed with her grievances and started to coddle the woman, " Dear, rest assured. I will stay by your side,okay."

" Well, okay." The woman was touched and nodded.

At this time, the nurse who came in to infuse her saw the play staged by both of them and turned a blind eye to their act. But inside, she was secretly mocking them. Do you think right now, we are filming a new drama ah. Even if we are filming, I am sure the protagonist won’t be the two of you, oh.