“ It's okay, no problem.”Jiang Qi shook his head and rushed out urgently.

“Where are you going?” Lin Zheng Rui didn’t drink much tonight, plus he’s also a good drinker, so he’s still sober at the moment.

“I am going to the washroom.”

“There is a washroom in our private room.”

Jiang Qi shook his head: "Don't want this one."

“ Why?" Lin Zheng Rui was puzzled.

" Because I want to use the washroom outside."

What kind of logic is this? Lin Zheng Rui had no choice but to help Jiang Qi go out. When Jiang Qi went inside the washroom, he waited outside, fearing that if Jiang Qi walk back alone he would wrongly enter into someone else private room.

Jiang Qi came out very quick. His face appeared much better. Not as drunk as before.

But looking good does not mean he’s not drunk. Jiang Qi followed closely behind Lin Zheng Rui. Because there is a washroom inside the private room, the washroom outside is relatively far away.

Two people walked around for a while to their private room, but when they nearly reach, Jiang Qi suddenly change his direction to another place until Lin Zheng Rui had to pull his hand: “ Manager Jiang, it's over here. We're not going into that direction de.”  

Jiang Qi break away from Lin Zheng Rui’s hand and continue walking forward.

“ I saw… I saw someone?”

“ Who did you see?” Lin Zheng Rui looks at the same direction as Jiang Qi's eyes but there was no person in sight.

“ Ke Yan!”

“ President Ke? Our president?”

“ En.”

“ Then...we had more reason for not going into that direction, ah.”

“ But why?” Jiang Qi looked at Lin Zheng Rui inexplicably, but all he can see are several figures shaking their heads side to side, making him own head dizzier.

“ You also knew my legs would go all soft every time I saw President Ke. So it was better for us to avoid him.”

“ No! I want to go.” Directly after speaking, he walked away.

Lin Zheng Rui couldn’t stop Jiang Qi from walking away with his persistent dodging to his blocking. Lin Zheng Rui sighed, rubbed his face and holding his own spleen to keep up with him. Why didn’t he see that Jiang Qi was such a stubborn person before.

Lin Zheng Rui went slower and almost lost Jiang Qi. When he found Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi was secretly kneeling on the corner. Don't know what he was looking at?

Lin Zheng Rui curiously see what was Jiang Qi looking at and he found that Jiang Qi was peeking at… Ke Yan?

In front of Ke Yan stood a man and a woman. That man Lin Zheng Rui also knows. That is the boss of Chang Cheng Group, Wei Chang Tian. The woman next to him should be his daughter. Lin Zheng Rui heard that Wei Chang Tian’s daughter had just returned to the country recently after completing her study. What is her name? Is it Wei Wei?

Looking at current scene, it should be he wants to introduce his daughter to Ke Yan. Lin Zheng Rui pulled out his already sparse hair. If he got caught spying, he will die very badly. No, it should be Jiang Qi and him. They will die very badly.

In order to be on the safe side, Lin Zheng Rui thought that this time they should slipped away quickly. So he pulled Jiang Qi to go back: "Do not look, let's go quickly. If we were discovered, we will end up miserable, and maybe directly killed by president."