“ Because Shao Yu said you recently a little bit changed , that’s why me and Ma Tong came back to see what happened.”

The girl voice sounds really sweet, maybe Ke Yan likes this kind of voice. Thinking of it, Jiang Qi subconsciously bite his lower lip. But Ke Yan next sentence saved Jiang Qi’s lips from being ruthlessly gnawed.   

“Do not talk so nauseatingly.”

The girl just smile, did not replied. Inadvertently, she saw Jiang Qi who was hiding behind the tree, her mouth secretly evoked a little smile. It seems Ke Yan really has changed. Looks like Yang Shao Yu really did not lie to them. It’s a shame that Ma Tong cannot be here right now, or they can appreciate this great show together.

Jiang Qi did not realize his whereabouts has been found by that girl and keep hiding behind the tree. Until both of their shadows gone far only he came out from his little hideout with a gloomy sigh.

That girl really beautiful and seems like a perfect match walking side by side to Ke Yan. Really perfect… no,no,no,no. In fact  they do  not really match. Jiang Qi did not realize he has unconsciously become like a woman pining from love.

Jiang Qi’s mood right now can be sum up as annoyed. When a person was annoyed he will become a little bit impatient and right now Jiang Qi has become an irritable impatient person. So, an irritable Jiang Qi decided it’s better for him to go back to the dorm and sleep his mood away.

Wait until he woke up afterwards, the time already gotten late. He quickly put on his coat and ran slowly  to the library. But even with his slow pace once reach the library he felt really tired and breathless. After calmly breathing he walked into the library and discovered… why Ke Yan has not arrive?

Is there anything delaying him? Jiang Qi took a book to read and waited for Ke Yan. The times passed slowly and the library will soon be close. Jiang Qi stroked his empty stomach feeling hungry. Today Ke Yan did not come ah? Why he didn’t inform him anything? Jiang Qi fishing for his phone in his pocket to give him a call but... why there’s no phone ne? Where  did his phone goes to oh? Don’t tell me I’ve lost it?

Jiang Qi really felt that today his luck was really rotten. First because he knew that Ke Yan has a girlfriend and then because Ke Yan did not inform him that he won’t come to the library today. Jiang Qi pulled back his thoughts and went back to the dormitory.

I say… Jiang Qi ah...why didn’t you realize already that your mind, all the times are full of Ke Yan ne …

Jiang Qi listlessly back to his dorm. Liu Hao playing the computer saw him came inside in such way, startled and said: “Wow!!! Jiang Qi ah… how did you become like this. Don’t tell me you are actually lovelorn ba.”

Jiang Qi too lazy to care about him and straight away went to find his phone on the bed. Looking for some time but still without result so Jiang Qi sit on the bed feeling depressed.

“What happened?” Do not know when Meng Qing came back... or maybe originally he has been inside the dorm all along. Jiang Qi shakes his head did not dare to say everything happened was related to Ke Yan matters. He merely said: “I’ve lost my phone.”

“Lost? Then just buy a new one ah. Don’t look so disheartened like this.” Meng Qing slapped Jiang Qi’s shoulder.

“En.” Jiang Qi nodded his head and buried himself inside the quilt. Right now the only thing Jiang Qi wants to do is shouted one sentence ----- Ke Yan you bad guy.

The next day, Jiang Qi still has not found his phone. Looks like he really lost it and need to buy a new one. Jiang Qi counted his money and found it’s enough to buy a new one but he had use the old phone for a long time so inevitably had some feeling for it. Hence, Jiang Qi once again walked through yesterday road trying to see whether he can find it back.