29

Nick's POV

Me and Renee finally managed to calm our sobs down just as the door slams open.

" Joe left, we can't find him " Jon says. Oh great I've made someone else leave.

" Also it wasn't you, Galina died " Jon tells me once he sees me crying.

Oh shit. I take out my phone and go to my tracking app. Yes me and Joe track each other. Long story.

" He's at the airport " I say then jump up and we wall run out the room.

" Woah! Nick! " I hear Mason yell.

" Come on we're going to the airport! Something happened with Joe! " I yell to him since I keep running.

Good think the airport is right across the street from the hotel. We all run in and see Joe sitting down. He literally has no luggage with him.

I instantly run over to him which scares the fuck out of him.

" What? " he ask coldly.

" You can't leave " I tell him.

He gets up and walks away from me. I just start following him.

" Where are you even going to go? You have no luggage whatsoever. Joelle is here. Colby is here. Jon is here. You can't just run from your problems, Joe . " I tell him.

" Look who's talking " he mumbles. The intercom comes on and say everyone who's going on the flight needs to go now. Joe starts walking and it FLIPS ME THE FUCK OUT.

" No no no no " I say and grab his arm trying to get him to stop walking.

" Joe! Please don't leave! " I literally beg and then jump in front of him.

" Nicolas? " I hear a voice ask making both me and Joe stop.

Renee's POV

" Come on " I whine as Nick grabs Joe's arm and starts flipping out.

" Should we help? " Colby ask.

" No! " me, Jon, and the twins both tell him. He gives us a look but we ignore it.

Nick jumps in front of Joe trying to get him to stop.

Someone then appears behind them looking confused. Maybe he's lost. He needs to ask someone else.

" Nicolas? " the person ask. Joe and Nick both freeze.

This can't be good.

Joe turns around and looks at the dude deadly.

" Oh fuck " Josh mumbles. We all look at him confused.

" Uce! Don't! " Josh yells to Joe.

Just as he does, Joe attacks the man the the ground and starts beating his ass. I look at Nick to see him horrified.

He's not moving. At all. He's just staring straight where the mystery man is.