Being With Him

We woke up the next morning tangled in my sheets. I rolled over to my side and admired the freckles on Justin's face and the way he smiled in his sleep.

The date I planned last night could not have gone any better. All this time I've never truly felt entirely comfortable with someone, but Justin was just different. He had this ability that made him connect with anyone in the room. An ability that could make the person he's with, the happiest person alive.

I caressed his cheek with my fingers and I watched as his eyes twitched lightly, until he opened them completely. I leaned forward and placed a small peck on his lips, until he pulled me closer and began to lick my lips asking for entrance. Our lips began moving in sync, and our bodies were engulfed with the passion and lust that Justin and I felt.

My hands traced the hem of his shirt before my they traveled across his bare chest. Justin let out a moan, and I hesitantly sucked deeply into Justin's neck leaving a bruised hickey.

Even though we were dating, I still felt self conscious that he was more experienced than me. However, our date last night gave me this new found confidence and I knew I wanted to pleasure him.

His hands played with my hair as I went down on his body, starting with his neck to the top of his shorts.

"Wait, Alex. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I nodded my head. I was more than sure. "Yes, I want to,"

I left a trail of kissed across his v-line. In some places I would leave a bruising hickey but in others, I would leave a soft kiss.

"Stop teasing me," he groaned.

I let out a smirk as I met his face, "I haven't even started,"

"Oh god," he smiled.

My hand travelled to his underwear until I was able to feel around for his cock. I held him in my hands as I began to stroke forwards and then backwards.

Justin arched his back as he held on to white lenin sheets tightly. He let out a a moan which only made me stroke faster. "Alex," He let out under a muffled breath, "This is so good,"

I smirked as I pulled his shorts and underwear entirely down to his knees. He was fully erect as I flicked the tip with my fingers. I hesitated when leaned down and lowered my mouth onto him. "Oh my god Alex" Justin moaned louder.

This was my first time ever doing something like this, but I knew not to use my teeth. I began sucking and licking as I watched Justin's face squirm in pleasure. It only made me hard myself.

"Alex," Justin let out, "I'm going to..." He let out a groan before white opaque liquid filled my mouth. It tasted like pineapples as I reluctantly swallowed the white liquid. I slept next to Justin as he tried to control his breathing.

He smiled as he turned to me, "I didn't know you could do that,"

I smirked, "there's a lot of things you don't know about me,"

He leaned in closer, "Well I guess I need to figure them out."

He ended the sentence by locking his lips with mine. He pulled away a few seconds later and sighed. "I need to go home and see my parents soon. They're probably wondering where I am,"

I sighed and held his hands, "Justin I know you're scared of coming out to them, but I also know you're hurting by keeping this secret from your parents,"

He dragged his hand across him face, "I want to come out to them. I want them to get to know you as my boyfriend and not my childhood friend, but I don't think I can mentally handle it if it all goes wrong,"