The one with the baby shower

Start from the beginning

"What?" I ask.

"Did I just hear you moan because of ice cream?" He asks.

"Hey Hey Hey. It isn't because of ice cream, don't say it like that. It's because of ice cream with respect." I say. I continue eating as I watch Logan and Rory talking about how his friend was disrespecting Marty and she doesn't like it.

"Babe I didn't mean it like that." He says. "It's just I've never seen you eat like this, this much sweets." He says.

"You got me pregnant, it's your fault Lockwood." I snap. He lifts his hands up in defense.

"You hear that Ty, you're whipped! And my sister Scarly did that! High five shorty!" Jeremy says, I give him a high five, laughing. 

Flashback over

I let out a laugh.

"What?" Tyler asks.

"I remembered when I snapped at you for criticizing my eating habits." I say, he let out a little laugh. I finish eating my funnel cake and drinking my chocolate milk.

"You also remember when I didn't go fast enough to get your food and what Matt said?" He asks making me laugh. I nod my head.

Flashback

We're all in my living room, I had sent Tyler to go get my snacks. I was already mad as it was and he wasn't hurrying up.

"You okay Lottie?" Matt asks.

"Just mad, and hungry." I say folding my arms in front of me.

"Lottie we've known each other since kids, I'm not only your sisters boyfriend, or your boyfriend's best friend, I'm your friend, do you need me to punch someone? Tyler perhaps?" Matt asks and Tyler walks in, Matt punches him.

"Hey no punching me. I got food and snacks. I got you a smoothie." Tyler says walking to me and handing it over.

"Thank you Matty, we don't have to punch Tyler. I got my food." I say smiling.  They shake their heads and laugh. "Maybe I'll call you when I need to knock some sense into Asswood one and two." I say pointing to Jake and Ty.

"She's classy, and sassy, I love sassy S."Care says smiling.

Flashback over

"Come on, we're going to announce the baby's name. Let's go before someone else tries to get it out of us." I say lacing mine and Ty's hand and walking to the mic.

"Good evening, I hope you're enjoying your time." Tyler says into the mic.

"Hi guys, so we have an announcement to make. Since you guys know the gender we want to announce our child's name." I say. I look around and see E giving me thumbs up, I return one to her.

"So uhm. If we had a girl we would of named her Avneet, but since we're having a little boy his name is Grayson Tyler Lockwood." I say making Ty smile. He didn't know I was taking off the Gilbert. I see a large smile across my dads face. "We named father hoping he's as lovable as my dad." I say smiling look at my dad. The crowd claps for us, Ty and I make our way down to my parents. Dad pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead.

"You didn't have to name his after me Scottie." Dad says.

"I wanted to Daddy. Plus if he's half as kind like you, I would be the happiest girl alive. I want to be a good mother like you guys are great parents." I say holding my parents hand.

"You will be, both of you." Mom says holding Ty's hand.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"If you have questions, you can ask me Scottie, your mom and I are here for you both." Dad says.

"Thank you Tyler for name your baby after me." Dad says to Tyler.

"Grayson you're like a father to me, thank you for having Scarlett. She's made my life a thousand times better." Tyler says, my dad pulls him into a hug and says something, all I hear is him calling him son.

"Now lets go play games." I say, and we all walk to play games. They had a game where you had to guess the size of my belly with toilet paper. It was a funny result, Vicki won that game.

Ty comes and kisses me, while I'm talking to the girls. They whistle, and tease us, we pull away and my checks are red.

"It's now like haven't done more." Vicki says making us laugh.

"That's how I got her pregnant." Tyler says.

"I think the Lockwood Special helped a lot." I say making the girls laugh.

The we open the gift, we get some pink blankets but I save them for the baby, maybe for baby number two.

"Babe I have a surprise for you my dear." Tyler says coming behind me wrapping arms around my stomach.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's up in my room and it isn't anything sexual." He says whispering the last part. We go upstairs and it's the crib, it attaches to the bed, and it can also be places on the wall and be a regular crib. It has a moon on the head side of the crib. On the bottom of the moon it has Gilbert-Lockwood. My eyes water as my fingers run through the crib.

"It's beautiful baby. Thank you." I say hugging Ty. Happy tears fall, and I hold Tyler. "I'm so glad I'm having this journey with you, you make it way better." I say smiling.

"Me too Scar, I love you baby and I love baby Gray." He says making me smile widely.

Words//1434//
I love this chapter. I am totally in love herb Scarler or Gilwood. Vote, comment and share! Bro I can't wait for you guys to see what's up and see the scenes when Stefan and Damon arrive!
Updated// September 19, 2019