CANDOR || violeta

I hope you guys are okay with your hero name ^ ^ I had a suggestions from a reader and a few from my friends, and one really stuck out to me. If I ever need to change it, I'm fine with doing so (unless I grow on this hero name)

Also I think I'll start posting new chapters on Tuesdays (or at least try to)

It was raining this morning when I left for school. I walked along the roads, keeping my head down to avoid unnecessary attention. During my time at the hospital, I had multiple people come up to me about my placement.

I blinked as I looked up slightly. In front of me was the slouched figure of none other than Bakugou. My lips parted and I feel a smile spread on my face.

"Baku-chan!" I exclaimed as I throw an arm over his shoulder. "Good morning!"

"Don't touch me!" He shrugs me off, glaring at me.

I chuckled. "Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?" I nudged him with my hip.

He didn't say anything back, but I could hear his quiet growl. "You were in a hurry," he says after a while.

"Oh, that." I rubbed the back of my neck. "My mom got hurt during the thing at the police station."

His scold stayed in its position. "The one outside of the school's district?"

I nodded. "They took her to the hospital closest to our home. She was in critical condition, but they fixed her up." I grinned up to the boy. "She's still unconscious, but you don't have to worry. I'm the one who should be worrying."

"Hah?! I never said I was worried!"

。。。

I sat in my desk as my classmates talked about being noticed. My eyes graze across their heads until I stopped on Iida. He sat alone, his expression looking somewhat lost.

I think back to that day at the hospital. It was some time after waiting in my mother's room when I stepped out to get some fresh air. The doctors had come in not long ago and it got too stuffy.

I had stood outside in the garden area of the hospital, admiring the scenery. There were patients in wheel chairs, other people pushing them around or just keeping them company.

It was peaceful outside. No one was loud, their voices only a hush whisper. I had just finished putting my hair up when I heard Iida call me from the doors.

He looked so distraught, so broken. His eyes were puffy and red.

That's when I found out about his brother and the Hosu incident. I wasn't able to keep up with the news at first, but hearing it from a relative made it feel more real.

"Abe~!" Ashido muses as she skips over to my desk. She placed her hands on my cheeks. "Where did you go the other day? I tried contacting you, but you never responded."