CANDOR || breakthrough

"This better be fun," you say mostly to yourself as you stretch your limbs

"This better be fun," you say mostly to yourself as you stretch your limbs. You and the others had just exited the bus and are now standing in front of Thirteen.

Midoriya sweatdropps at your attitude and laidback aura. "I'm sure it will."

"Ah! Sorry." You didn't realize how harsh it sounded aloud. To say it in that way made you feel you set a bad impression. You hadn't even meant to say, but it was too late since it was already at the top of your tongue.

"It's okay." Midoriya shakes his head with a reassuring smile.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you," Thirteen greets.

Your classmates gasp. "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!"

"Oh, I love Thirteen!" Uraraka exclaims as Midoriya fanboys next to her.

"Thirteen looks like a marshmallow," you mumble. Asui, who was next to you, ribbits.

"Let's go inside without delay."

Thirteen escorts you and your class inside the building as you are given a description of the training ground. They inform that they had made the facility with different accidents and disasters and is known to be called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint', 'USJ' for short.

You look at the different simulations around the building, amazed by the width and and height of the building itself. You had heard many stories about the USJ before from your parents, but you never got to see it.

From what Thirteen told the class, it seems your quirk won't be fit for the rescue mission unless their were villain simulations as well. You would have to rely primarily on your natural skills.

"Let's see. Before we begin, let me say one thing—er, or two, or three... or four, five, six..."

They just keep going...

"I'm sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust."

You blink, feeling a sudden chill go up your spine. Your eyes dart back and forth between the disasters. Something felt off to you and you weren't liking it. The air smelt bitter than how it was earlier, goosebumps picking at your skin.

Narrowing your eyes, you mumble, "Someone's here?"

Todoroki glances to you and noticed how your body tensed.

You shoot your head up to the lights as they turn off one by one. You quickly step to Midoriya and hold his forearm from behind.

He and Iida jump at your appearance. Neither heard or noticed you behind them. "(Nickname)?"

"I thought I felt something weird," you whisper. Across to where the water fountain was, a dark portal formed and out from it showed a person.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa instructed. "Thirteen, protect the students."