I lied I went to find Randy and deal with it.

Dean POV

"Wait, wait, wait you heard some people say they're gonna hurt Angel and you just let her walk off" "I.. oh my god Dean find her now I can feel that she's in pain" Martha panicked. "How d-" "IT'S A TWIN THING NOW GO" She screamed. I ran

Angel POV

I saw him in catering with Triple H, screw it I attacked him from behind. "YOU LITTLE BITCH FOR HURTING MY SISTER" I screamed slapping him. He pushed me off punching me in the mouth. That killed but it didn't stop me. I leaped at him scratching and clawing.

Roman and Seth were pulling me back, Dean saw my face he was pissed and went for Randy attacking him. The Ref eventually got him off. Roman put me over his shoulder walking me back to the locker room. "PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed kicking and punching, nothing worked.

He finally put me down, I went to run out the door but Seth stood there. "Don't make me hurt you Seth" I growled. "Angel calm down" Dean snapped. "Calm? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHERE MY SISTER GOT INJURED BECAUSE OF ME AND I WAS DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT" "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT, WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT FROM THAT?" "HE PUNCHED ME IN THE FUCKING MOUTH BUT THAT DIDNT PHASE ME" "HE DID WHAT?!" Dean went to find Randy agian.

I pulled him by his arm. "You've done enough damage okay" My voice was calm. Dean was staring at me. "Seth, Roman can you check on Martha to see if she's okay" They both left.

As soon as they left Dean crashed his lips on to mine. And it lead to something else,

Martha POV

"Okay Martha you're fine just a concussion. Maybe have someone look after you tonight." "Thanks Doc" Seth and Roman walked in. "How are you?" Seth asked kissing my forehead. "Just a concussion. Doc said I need someone to look after me tonight" I saw a smile creep on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes.

Angel POV

"Wow you're vicious in Angry sex" Dean smirked. "Shut up" I giggled. "Well we're both calm now" he smirked again. We put our clothes back on. I was fixing my hair and makeup.

Just in time Roman walked in and looked down on the floor "Umm guys at least clear your mess away when you're done" I frowned. Dean walked over and picked up the used condom. I went bright red and smacked my hand on my forehead and pulled my hood up hiding my face smacking it on the desk.

Martha POV

I walked in to see Angel smacking her head on the desk. "Umm what have you done to my sister?" "Well Roman found..." Dean was cut off with Angel jumping on his back covering his mouth."

Roman whispered something in Seth ear and Seth burst out laughing, He whispered to me what Roman said. "Angel you dirty girl couldn't you wait to get in the bedroom" She jumped down glaring.

That's my cue to run. Angel chased me to catering and jumped on my back I was screaming and giggling at the same time. Angel was laughing.

Bryan was with Nikki and Brie. "HEY BRYAN GUESS WHAT ANGEL DID" I shouted making him look up. She covered my mouth with her hand. I started licking it. "You know I've just done the dirty right" she jumped down. I screamed wiping my tongue running back to the locker room.

"Ewww I licked Angel hand and I don't know where it's been" I screamed jumping up and down like a 5 year old wiping my tongue.

"Oh it's been somewhere" Dean smirked. I screamed louder. "EWWWW" Roman was crying of laughter. Seth came up to me and kissed me it got deeper. He pulled away. "There" I smiled. "Thanks"

Angel skipped back in smiling. Dean was still smirking. "Looks like Angel the evil twin" "I've always have been" she smirked sitting on Dean lap. Dean was whispering something in her ear making her giggle. I'll admit they're so cute together but it still makes me barf.

"Ready to go?" Seth asked me, "Yeah, one thing to say. Ambrose" He looked up at me. "1. Don't hurt her too much tonight" Dean raised his eyebrow at me and Angel was blushing. "And 2. You won't be seeing your fiancée tomorrow because it's December 1st that's mine and Angel winter shopping day also sister day to us and she's sleeping over so make tonight worth it"

"Remember when we were 15 and you wanted this vintage white comfy cardigan and you punched a girl for it?" Angel said laughing. "Oh my god Yes. I still have it," I said laughing. The boys looked at us. "Girls and their shopping" Seth said. "Stay out of fights" Dean said "No promises" Angel giggled. "Besides that was our last one up until now"

"So that's why you dragged me out last year shopping "Dean said sounding clueless looking at Angel.

"Well just letting you know so you can have your boy day together and share a room. I'll see you tomorrow Angel"