"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions." Alaric says. Damon turns to Elena.

"What did she want?" Damon asks.

"She wants to see me, Damon." Elena speaks up. He looks at her.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan says.

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to." Damon says still looking at Elena. Stefan, confused by this sudden sensitivity, looks at Damon and then at Elena.

"I don't really have a choice." Elena says.

"Maybe she'll be great, maybe she will explain why she gave you away, to give you a better life?" Lottie suggests trying to see the bright side of situation.

"She's threatened to go on killing spree." Alaric says, Lotties eyes widen.

"Oh! I take it that's not okay with you guys." Damon says, Lottie holds in her laugh.

"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena says. Damon and Elena look at each other.

•    •    •    •

"Ty, you need to talk to Matt." Lottie says.

"Scar. Hey." Tyler greets her.

"You need to talk to Matt, he's been alone for weeks." She says.

"Scar can we talk?" He asks.

"About what?" She asks confused.

"That I kisses Kelly." He says, she nods. "It didn't mean anything, I was lonely and she was there, I was also drunk." He says, she nods her head understanding.

"Look Ty, I can't that against youy because we aren't dating and I'll admit it was gross since you know Kelly's Matt's mom. She's older but I can't hold that against you." She says looking at him.

"You're not mad?" He asks. She shakes her head.

"I can't becuase I slept with someone else, and I want youy to be happy Ty, with whoever." She says unware she's breaking his heart. Tyler nods his head.

"Well I should get going, to speak to Matt." He says, Lottie nods her head as she sees Ty leave.

•    •    •    •

Jenna, Jeremy and Lottie were in the kitchen of their home fixing uncle John when Elena called. She was acting weird but checked to make sure her siblings were okay. Jenna made fun of John for the accident making Lottie laugh.

•    •    •    •

Jeremy left a vocal message to Anna. Elena enters into Jeremy's room.

"Jeremy we have to talk about all this." Elena says.

"No, we really don't." Jeremy says.

"I don't know what Anna told you but there are things that you need to know." She says getting closer to me.

"Yeah? Because I'm pretty sure that your journal covered it." He says getting up to face her.

"You read my journal?" She asks confused.

"And save me the speech about invasion of privacy because I read a section about Damon erasing my memory, about what happened to Vicki. You didn't even tell Scarlett the truth, she's in the dark, she's hurting and you just added more pain." He says.

"Jeremy, please, you don't understand. The night that Vicki died, it was like mom and dad died all over again. It was all over your face and it hurt so much to see you like that. I just wanted to take away your pain, I was trying to protect you guys. I'm so sorry." She says trying to justify her actions.

"Get out!" He says.

"No, Jeremy!" She protests.

"Elena! Just get out. Please." Jeremy says.

She leaves relctantly and then she turns. "Jer, I...." She begins but he closes the door in her face.

•    •    •    •

Bonnie and Caroline are at the Mystic Grill.

"So you're not going to tell me what happened?" Caroline asks.

"I did something bad, Caroline, and I lied about it." Bonnie says relectanly.

"To who?"Caroline asks confused.

"To Elena. I pretended to do something I didn't really do." Bonnie explains.

"What are you talking about?" Caroline asks.

"I couldn't do what she wanted me to do. It wasn't right. Grams would have never done it, so I couldn't either. But when Elena and Lottie find out, their never gonna forgive me." Bonnie says.

||   Words 1127||
Hope you guys enjoy, I'm having a bit of trouble writing Scarlett in, But I'm trying! I'm post twice today because I'm in a good mood.
|| updates November 21, 2019 ||