twenty

3rd POV.

"I thought you broke up...." Yo mumbled.

"We did." Forth said - Ming nodded.

"Then... What's this?" Yo asked pointing between the two boys.

"A hook up," Ming said and Forth agreed.

Yo was even more confused.

"Just get back togehter then?"

"No way."

"No."

"YOU TWO ARE SO CONFUSING!" Yo yelled at the older boys who didn't react, or care all that much.

"What's going on?" Kit asked walking in after hearing Yo yell.

"I'm trying to figure out why they're hooking up, but refusing to get back together... It's basically the same thing," Yo was just very confused.

"Just let them do what they want, they'll figure it out eventually," Kit said and dragged Yo out of the bathroom to give the "couple" some space.

"How are you related?" Forth asked while pushing Ming against the wall again.

"He's adopted," Ming mumbled and kissed Forth again.

3 months later

"Ming! Come to the party tonight, it'll be fun I promise," Apo said and begged Ming to go with him. Ming's half asleep in bed while Apo was telling him about this party.

"I don't want to go Apo, I'm too tired," Ming mumbled and slowly started to fall asleep again.

He's been sick the last few days but has hid it very well. Now he just wants to sleep all weekend - not party.

"Fine." Apo sighed.

"We're going out for lunch on Sunday then." He said and then left Ming's dorm for the night.

- 3 hours later -

"You feeling ok?"

Ming shook his head and held his arms out. He wanted to cuddle.
Forth just smiled and laid next to Ming and hugged him.

"You ok?" Ming asked looking up at Forth.

"I'm sober, don't worry," Forth smiled, which made Ming smile.

"Good," Ming hugged the older and fell asleep...

- 4 hours later -

"What are you doing here?" Kit asked seeing Forth in bed with Ming.

"He wasn't feeling well and asked me to come over," Forth said and kissed Ming's forehead before getting out of bed and putting his Sotus jacket back on.

Ming whined and held is arms out to Forth.

"No leave," Ming whined and wanted Forth to stay the night. Forth just smiled but shook his head no.

As soon as Kit left Forth came back and spent the week - and the next month - at Ming's dorm....

But it wasnt just them two there...

There's a third person with then...