five

Ming's POV.

"What are you apologizing for?" I asked and hugged him tighter when he started crying harder. This is a weird side of Forth. I've never seen him show emotions before.

I just let him cry, he seemed like he needed let this out. I just hugged him and waited till he was ready to talk.

- 3 hours later -

"Forth, are you alright?" I asked once he calmed down enough to talk. He nodded and moved away from me.

"I'm fine. I think..."

"You think?"

"Yeah, just hand me that bag and I'll be fine." He said and pointed to a bag behind me on the couch.

I picked it up and handed it to him. He immedietly took three pills out of it and took them. I just looked at him like he was crazy.

I knew exactly what those were.
It wasn't medicine.

"Forth. Where did you get those? Why do you have those? Those can kill you!" I was worried about him. Extreamly worried about him.

"That's why I take them. Now if you're going to lecture me. Get out." Forth said and pointed to the door before going up to his room and shutting the door.

What the fuck is going on....?
Why is he doing this to himself?

Where is he getting those... They don't 'make' them in Thailand....

I took out my phone and sent a text out to a friend of mine.

Ming:
Hey, do you know where I could get some ***** in Thailand?

Unknown:
Yeah, I'm selling it. Why? You need it?

Ming:
I just want to know where my friend got it from. He just took 3 of them. That's too much. I'm scared for him...

Unknown:
Forth?

Ming:
Yes.

Unknown:
I'll talk to him.

I'm scared.