"Dude, enough." Sam says.

"I'm serious. You gotta be careful, all right? Ghosts are attracted to that whole ESP thing you got going on." Dean says.

"I told you, it's not ESP! I just have strange vibes sometimes. Weird dreams." Sam explains.

"Yeah, whatever. Don't ask, don't tell." Dean says.

"You get any reading on that thing or not?" Sam says.

"Nope. Of course, it doesn't mean no one's home." Dean says.

"Spirits can't appear during certain hours of the day." Sam says.

"Yeah, the freaks come out at night." Dean says making Lottie laugh. "Yeah." Sam nods his head.

"Hey Sam, who do you think is the hotter psychic? Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?" Dean asks making Lottie laugh harder. Sam pushes Dean who laughs.

• • • •

"Man. Electro-shock. Lobotomies. They did some twisted stuff to these people. Kinda like my man Jack in Cuckoo's Nest." Dena whiles makes crazy eyes and grins at Sam and Lottie. Lottie returns the same facial expression making him smile.

"So. Whaddaya think? Ghosts possessing people?" Dean says.

"Maybe. Or maybe it's more like Amityville, or the Smurl hunting." Lottie says.

"Spirits driving them insane. Kinda like my man Jack in The Shining." Dean grins.

Dean and Sam argued and Lottie ignora them.
Dean walks away, leaving the sign with Sam who stares down at it with a bitchface, Lottie gives Sam a small smile. Sam nods his head telling her to go after Dean.

• • • •

Back at the entrance. Sam pushes open the door, Dean and Lottie beside him

Sam is holding a video camera and flashlight, Dean an EMF meter.

"Getting readings?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, big time." Dena says .

"This place is orbing like crazy." Lottie looks around a little disgusted.

"Probably multiple spirits out and about." Dean says.

"And if these uncovered bodies are causing the haunting..." Sam says.

"We gotta find 'em and burn 'em. Just be careful though. The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed off spirit... is the pissed off spirit of a psycho killer." Dean says.

They keep walking. The camera pans across to see a crazed-looking bald man strapped into a straitjacket in the corner.

• • • •

Sam, Dean and Lottie keep looking and move into separate rooms. After a minute Sam sees an old woman through the video lens; white haired, one eye bloody and hanging out, moving toward him.

"Dean? Dean!! Lottie." Sam says. They run into the room, rummaging in his bag at the same time. "Shotgun!" He says.

"Sam, get down!" Dean tells.

Sam throws himself on the ground. Dean shoots the woman. She disintegrates. They look around, gasping.

"That was weird." Lottie says.

"Yeah. You're telling me." Dean says and starts moving out of the room. Sam and Lottie follows.

"No, Dean, I mean it was weird that she didn't attack me." Sam says.