"Stefan must be here. Thank you." She says.

"You're welcome." Damon says. Elena hangs up. Suddenly, Noah jumps down from the ceiling. Elena spins around and gasps. Noah grabs Elena and extends his fangs, getting ready to bite her neck. Elena screams. Before Noah can bite her, Stefan yells from the kitchen and rushes in.

"Elena!" Stefan calls out. Stefan pulls Noah off of Elena and throws him over the couch. Elena loses her balance and falls to the floor. Stefan looks down at her, worried. Noah grunts and gets up from the floor and vamp-speeds out of the house. When Stefan is certain that Noah won't be returning, Stefan dashes over to Elena. Elena pushes herself off the floor and Stefan embraces her. Elena, still frightened, tightly holds on to Stefan.

"Are you ok? Are you ok?" Stefan asks. Elena looks at the front door, still worried that her attacker will return.

•    •    •    •

Stefan and Elena have been joined at the house by Damon. Damon paces around the living room while Stefan and Elena sit on the couch next to each other.

"How did he get in?" Damon asks.

"He was invited in." Elena responds.

"He posed as a pizza delivery guy last night." Stefan informs Damon.

"Well, he gets points for that. Did he say what he wanted?" Damon asks.

"No. He was too busy trying to kill me." Elena says.

"And you have no idea who this is?" Stefan asks.

"No." Damon says and Stefan looks unconvinced. "Don't look at me like that. I told you we had company." Damon tells his younger brother.

"You think there's more than one?" Elena asks worried about her siblings.

"We don't know." Damon says sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Damon, he was invited in." Damon nods, understanding what Stefan is hinting at.

"Then we go get him tonight." Damon says to Elena "You up for it?"

"What do I have to do?" Elena asks.

"Let your boyfriend take you to the dance. We'll see who shows up." Damon says.

"That's a bad idea." Stefan says.

"Till we get him, this house isn't safe. For anyone who lives in it. It's worth a shot." Damon says.

"I'll do it." Elena says. Stefan looks anxious. Damon nods, agreeing. Elena grabs Stefan's hand in her own and looks at him.

"I'll be with the two of you. I'll be safe." Elena tries to calm him down. Stefan nods and looks up at Damon, who shrugs his shoulder.

Mystic Falls High School

The '50s dance. The students of Mystic Falls are dressed in their best '50s getups and dancing to "This Magic Moment". Caroline and Bonnie are dancing together on the dance floor. Elena and Stefan, arms linked, walk into the dance, with Damon standing on the other side of Elena. They look around the dance floor for any sign of danger. Alaric spots Damon from the other side of the room and the smile falls from his face as he recognizes who Damon is. Suddenly, Jenna approaches Alaric and they speak. On the other side of the room there's Tyler and Lottie speaking. Tyler convinced her to go with him.