35

**Final day of vacation**

Y/n's POV:

This was it. This was the last and final day of vacation in LA. I zipped up my suitcase and left it on the bed. I heard a knock only door, "come in." I said. I looked and saw that it was Grayson. "Hey." He half smiled. I smiled back at him and sat beside the suitcase that was on the bed.

"So, I need to talk to you about something." He said sitting on the other side. I looked at him, "what's up?" I asked him. He sighed and looked as if he was avoiding looking at me. "Grayson, what's the matter?" I asked him.

"I-I think Ethan and I are going to be staying here. You'll have to take the flight back by yourself." He said. "What?" I looked at him surprised as to what he said. "How come you guys aren't coming back? I thought you guys were?" That was what the original plan was, but I guess they wanted to change it.

"Well, we were. But, Ethan wanted to stay here. I just don't see the point of me going when he is just gonna be here." I nodded my head, knowing that he was right. "Why does he wanna stay here?" I asked him. He shrugged. I sighed, I knew what the answer was. It was me. I was the reason.

"Your flight is in 2 hours. So, we should leave in like thirty minutes to take you there." I nodded in agreement. "Where's Ethan?" I asked him. "He's not gonna be able to make it. He said he's got something to do." What? Are you serious? He's not even here to say goodbye? Why?

"You're kidding me right?" I looked at him. Grayson shook his head. "I can't believe him..." I whispered. "Y/n, what's going on?" He asked confused. I sighed getting up and running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you everything. But, once you do, can I please use your car?" He looked utterly confused. "Can I?" I asked him louder. "Yes, yes, you can. Just answer me." He said. I nodded and sat back down and quickly told him everything. I told him of the first kiss. I told him the many others that happened in the first week. The time that I broke his heart in week two. Then the revelation that I had.

***

I was less than five minutes from the place. It was a good thing that I practically was able to memorize the direction to get here. Or else, I would have been screwed. Let's just hope that he is here. Let's hope that I'm not wrong. I needed to see him. I needed to see him before I left. I needed to ask him.

I was just around the corner and saw it. His car in the midst of the empty parking lot overlooking the city. The first thing that he showed me. The place that I felt was one of the best things I have ever experienced.

I eventually pulled into the parking lot in the space behind him and got out of the car. I saw his car door open as I walked out of the door. He hopped out as well, looking confused. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. I met him face to face.

"What are you doing here Y/n?" He asked me confused. "Why?" I croaked, not answering his question. "Why what?" He asked. I felt my heart go in my throat, "Why wouldn't you want to say goodbye, Ethan?" I said. He stayed silent.

"I needed to let you go..." He said looking at me. His eyes were different, there wasn't as much of a sparkle like there used to be. It was slightly darker. "I don't want you to..." I said looking at him in the eyes. "If you're here just to toy with me, please leave." He scoffed, catching me off guard.

I just stood in front of him, scanning his face. "Just listen please." I said to him grabbing his arm before he could walk away. He sighed and turned back around to me. "Spill." He said crossing my arms. I sighed and let everything out.

"I'm scared. I'm scared that I will make the same mistake that I did in the past. I'm scared of the commitment and things that it could bring. I was beaten and battered mentally and physically for so long. I've been called so many things that I am not. For the longest time, I believed that I was them. I was messed up. I still am. I have so much baggage that comes with me and I'm scared. I'm scared of what is to come. I'm scared of what can happen if we turn into something. But, I'm tired of living in fear. I'm tired of feeling that I am suffocated by the constant fear that I feel. I'm tired of being afraid of what is to come. I need to stop denying it..." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I love you. I love the way that you remember the things that we used to do as children. I love how you can remember my favorite foods. The way that you know what my favorite books are. The way that you allow me to put on the music I love on in the car and you simply enjoy it. I love that you know me like a book. You know me from the front to the back. You know me like no other person does. I'm ready to dive in. I'm ready to do this. I'm not backing away." I said crying even harder.

I looked up at him, searching for some kind of response from him. "Please don't tell me it's too late..." I croaked before looking down. I immediately felt a hand under my chin, my face was brought back up to look at him. Before I could speak, I felt his lips onto mine. I felt one hand rest on my chin as the other pulled me closer to his body. It felt like it was just the two of us in the world. The familiarity of lips, made me melt into him even more.

He pulled back and looked at me. Hand still placed under my chin. Eyes meeting his, seeing them regain the sparkle he had.

"I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."

_________________________________________________________

And that is the end of Man From Above! Thank you so much for reading this book! Thank you so much for enjoying it! I hope it was everything that you hoped it would be! This will not be the last of me writing! I will be working on other books in the future! If you would like to read others that I will be creating, do not hesitate to follow me! I will be having other Dolan Twins related stories up in the future! Once again, thank you so much for the love on the story and for reading along. :)