31

Y/N's POV:

"Ethan." I ran my hands through his hair as his head was leaned against my shoulder. Hopefully, it would wake him up. "E." I said again. I shook his shoulder lightly to wake him before Grayson would have too. And god knows that he would have woken him up harshly. Grayson was always the loud one when it came to waking people up. Or he was just so loud in general.

"We're here already?" Ethan raised his head and looked at him. I chuckled at the sight of his messy hair and his puffy eyes. Something that I always thought was so cute on him, even though he hated it. "Yes we are. I think you slept through most of the flight E." I said knowing that he did. I wasn't able to sleep the much because of all the nerves that I had about the flight. I just wasn't able to get comfortable enough to sleep.

"Your sleepy ass better wake up quickly." I pointed at everyone getting up and going to reach for their bags. "Well, hello there sleepyhead. We better get to it." Grayson said gathering his things. "Come on, we've got a place to explore." Ethan said smiling at me. "LA here we come." I chuckled before the three of us were able to finally leave the aisle.

**Arriving at the twins house**

"I still can't believe you have this Jeep. I should have known you would be the one out of us to get one. Now you're a Jeep hoe." I joked with Ethan. I knew that throughout our childhood our old neighbor, Drew would let us take his jeep out for joy rides through the trails in the forest. It was one of our favorite things to do on the weekends or after school sometimes.

"You're just jealous of my Jeep, admit it." Ethan smirked as he parked in the driveway. "That's true. Very very true. But, you're still a Jeep hoe." I laughed. "Jeep hoe, that is what I'm calling you for now on E." Grayson said getting out. I followed their action and got out as well. "Wow, this place is gorgeous." I couldn't help but look at the windows that ran across the front of the house. It was so aesthetically pleasing to look at.

"Yeah, we got lucky with the house when we were searching the market for houses. This one popped up out of nowhere when we were almost tired of looking for a place." Grayson said. Ethan opened the trunk of the car, I tried to go for my bag, "Nope, I've got it." Ethan said jumping the gun and grabbing it before me. "Wow, what a gentleman." I said to him, surprised that he did that. It was kinda cute.

After grabbing the bags, we walked into the house. It was even more beautiful. The high-rise ceiling were what captivated me the most. As well as the stone fireplace, it was amazing. "Welcome to our humble abode." Grayson said dropping his bags near the couch and gesturing to the entire house with his hands.

"This is nice you guys." I said looking in astonishment at everything around me. "Grayson, take the bags and put them in the rooms. I'll show her around." Ethan said handing the bags over to him. He nodded and left with some. "So, this is our living room..." Ethan began as we weaved in and out of each room.

After the living room, we migrated to the kitchen and the dining room. "You guys don't have that bad of taste when it comes to decorating." I said laughing as walked past the table with yellow chairs. They certainly improved in that aspect.

"Yeah, it wasn't really us. We had these other Youtuber's come over and do it. They have a decorating channel of their own." Ethan admitted. "It still is really good. It's so you guys." I said looking at the painting that laid on the wall above the dresser. "Come on, I'll show you my favorite part." Ethan waved me over to follow him.

He eventually led me to the backyard, "Now this is the best part overall." Ethan added as he gestured to the things outside. The pool that took over most of the yard. The trampoline that was in the corner, just close enough to jump into the pool. Which is to be expected from them. As well as a baby blue skate ramp, which was pretty dope to see.

"So, what do you think?" Ethan stopped in front of me, crossing his arms. "This is a nice place that you guys have. Backyard is definently the best part." I agreed with him. "See, I told you." He added. "It's the pool isn't it?" He asked. I nodded as I looked at the glistening water. It looked so beautiful, honestly made me want to dive right then and there.

"We can totally go for a swim later if you want. I was thinking that we can go to one of the places that I want you to see first." Ethan proposed, which sounded like the perfect first thing to do. "Well, what is the place?" I asked him. "Nope, it's a surprise just for you Y/n." He shook his head and smiled that million dollar smile of his.

"Oh that is so unfair." I said crossing my arms. "You're the guest, so expect surprises all throughout the vacation." He said. "Can you at least let me know what I have to wear? Is it something dressy? Fancy? Casual? Comfortable?" I asked, trying to get an answer out of him. He couldn't just let me take a nose dive into something without being prepared.

"Okay, you can dress comfy. Sweatshirt and pants is fine. That is what I'll be wearing." He said looking at his watch. "Come on, we should start getting ready. It is a twenty minute ride and it is already 6:30pm." I nodded and followed him back into the house.

We found Grayson in the living room just on his phone, "Um, I'm gonna take y/n to the stop like I said I would." He said to Grayson. "Okay, don't be out too long." Grayson said. We walked to the the hallway, "This is the guest room you can stay in." Ethan opened the door, I looked at the bags that laid on the bed.

"I'll leave you alone to get ready. Just meet me in the living room." He smiled before disappearing into the hallway. I went into the room and opened the suit case. "What to wear, what to wear." I fumbled through the clothes.

After finding something to wear, I quickly got dressed and threw on my shoes. I honestly couldn't wait for this evening with Ethan. Although I didn't know what I was in for, I was so excited. I was actually somewhat happy.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! I hope all is well! Thank you so much for the support! It means the world! 90 votes and the next chapter will be uploaded!!