34

**Two weeks into vacation**

Y/N's POV:

It's been two weeks since I've been on vacation with the twins. It has honestly been one of the best times of my life. I've had the most fun I've ever had. I have nothing to stress about back home. Nothing.

Through these two weeks, I've seen the places that they loved the most. My favorite by far, was the one place that I experienced the first night that I was here. The overlook of the city was magical and possibly the highlight of my trip so far.

"Y/n! Come on!" I heard Grayson yell for me. I quickly snapped out of the mini trance that I had and joined them outside in the backyard. They decided to have a barbecue with some of their friends. Grayson saw it as a great opportunity to meet their friends. Grayson said that I would click with a lot of them. I was hoping so, since I was kinda of the odd man out this evening.

"Can you grab the bags of chips?" Grayson pointed out. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I saw Ethan in their cutting up fruit, jamming out to the music that played in throughout their house. I bit my lip, looking at him standing there in his swim suit. "You okay?" He looked at me. I nodded, "Y-yeah. Where's the chips?" I asked him. He pointed to the cupboard above the stove. I quickly got them and hurried out to Grayson.

I gulped as I realized that was one of the less awkward experiences Ethan and I have had ever since I broke his heart again. Every time we talked, it was short and full of awkwardness. Grayson was even picking up on it, he would ask me what was wrong. I only responded with, nothing.

***

Everyone seemed to have finally arrived. They invited over a couple of their friends. I was introduced too Emma, Amanda, Olivia, Deon, Kyle, Bryant, and Noah. All of them were so chill and nice. Honestly could not have been more thankful that I clicked with them so great.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I looked up and saw Deon come and sit next to me. I chuckled, "Oh, I don't know. Just thinking." I said twirling my straw and looking out to everyone else chilling by the pool. My eyes shifted from the girls chilling in the one corner over by the lounge chairs. Grayson, Noah, and Bryant were over by the barbeque talking. My eyes stopped over to Ethan and Kyle were chilling over by the steps of the pool.

"You like him don't you?" I looked at him in shock. I have barely known him for no more than 5 hours and he already picked off that I did. How? What he like God? No wonder I seemed to click with him the most. "Um, what did you say?" I chuckled nervously. He shook his head. "You have that look." I raised an eyebrow, what look was he talking about?

"What look?" I asked him. "You have that look in your eyes. Something my mother always used to say when you look at something that you love. You have this sparkle in your eyes. The pupils of your eyes grow when you are looking at something that you love. And right now, yours are larger than a normal persons." He laughed. "Oh god." I covered my face.

"If it's any better, he likes you too." I looked at him surprised. How does he know that? Wait, they're friends. Why wouldn't he? "It took me a while to piece together that you were the girl that we would not stop talking about." He admitted. The girl he wouldn't stop talking about?

"How did you know?" I asked him, wanting to know that he's been saying. "Well, he would always talk about how he loved this girl that whenever she spoke, he would fall in love with her even more. He talked about the times that he would stay late to talk to even when exhausted. Spending days after school going to records shops. While being there, falling in love with the way that you described the music and how your eyes sparkled when songs that you loved would come on."

I looked at him shocked, "Wow." was all that I could say. "He's really in love with you. For as long as I have known them, you were always the apple of his eye." I chuckled at the cliche phrase that he said. "Well, thanks." I said. "No problem. I'm gonna see what is taking so long with the food, I'm starved." He said before walking over to join them.

I sat there and reflected on all the things that he said. Remembering everything that has happened to us. Everything that I've gone through. All the times I was scared of what was to come. Thinking back to how foolish I was. Thinking about the great thing that I had in front of me this whole time.

I was ready to dive in.

____________________________________________

Hey guys! Can this chapter get 50 likes? Also, the next chapter is going to be the final one. I'm so excited for you all to see the ending and for Man From Above to come to an end. It's been a journey :)